Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

NISHANT JUSTIFICATIONS!!! (Page 2)

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamTanyaz

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
I m glad the way ankita stopped him. Even in DID, remo doesnt like excuses at all! So when nishant started speaking...i m like oh no u dint!LOL

Anjaani_DastaanTanyaz

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherrySaffyFlowerlunzaTanyaz

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I agree... Ankita is definitely a hardworking and a good dancer. That was a bogus excuse on Nishant's part. Choreography is his department. Ankita's work is to enact it so unless the choreography is not upto the mark, it's not gonna be Ankita's fault if the performance doesn't deliver what was asked from it. Plus Ankita is not the only celeb there working in dailies. Sushant, Ragini and all are doing the same. When their choreos can make them dance, Nishant can do the same with Ankita. How is Ankita supposed to know what Break Dance is supposed to be presented like? Although I loved the over-all act and Ankita did a fantastic job, I agree with Remo that there was less of 'break' in that dancing and a huge let down was the use of prop. 

CuteCherry.Mandy.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_44ever

I agree... Ankita is definitely a hardworking and a good dancer. That was a bogus excuse on Nishant's part. Choreography is his department. Ankita's work is to enact it so unless the choreography is not upto the mark, it's not gonna be Ankita's fault if the performance doesn't deliver what was asked from it. Plus Ankita is not the only celeb there working in dailies. Sushant, Ragini and all are doing the same. When their choreos can make them dance, Nishant can do the same with Ankita. How is Ankita supposed to know what Break Dance is supposed to be presented like? Although I loved the over-all act and Ankita did a fantastic job, I agree with Remo that there was less of 'break' in that dancing and a huge let down was the use of prop. 

Exactly, I posted the same in another thread. His excuse was horrible especially considering there are other contestants there who pull double shift, it hasn't inteferred with their choreography. Their choreographers do their best in terms of concepts and dance. Another thing that annoyed me with Nishant was him saying he did what he thought Ankita could do best, how can he say that when he didn't even give Ankita a chance? The judges are not looking for Ankita to be perfect, they have taken note of her improvement and her effort. Nishant was just full of excuses tonight, and very bad ones at that. I am glad Remo called him out on that and defended Ankita by saying she did well tonight, because she did.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

there is a saying: a good choreographer can make anyone dance! its clear that nishant is not a good dancer let alone a choreo.. after 5 weeks all choreos are given their due in terms of stage time, importance as the frshsness of the stars wears off.. BUT only this a*s nishant is never given any imp. and anki ALWAYS outshines him...
for sure it was HIS call NOT to do as much brak dancing.. so how is that ANKI's fault? it was his CALL... 
also he should always support ankita and say it was my mistake, and ankita is an hardworking girll... out of all females, she is the one juggline two shows that airs AT THE SAME TIME WITHOUT USE OF BODY DOUBLES and both her shows ARE IN THE TOP 10!!! does he think thats easy???
is it easy for ragini to attempt house?? yet she did it!! i dont belive that anki cannot pull off break dancing!!! common! Look at her FACE AND BODY! she can rock the floor by just standing there in a rucksack... MADHURI herself said, anki reminds her of herself..

nishant got soo excited for being given any limelight he started word vomiting... people like him, who blame their imcompetence on others never go far! 

@ bold just loved the lineROFL ROFLhe seriously started vomiting the moment he got the mike.LOL he is such a loser and he always have blurted wrong things out whenever he was given a chance to speak so Ankita should not give him mike at all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza-StrAnGer-Tanyaz

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

CuteCherryTanyaz

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Very good opinion everyone...
Lets see if he improve himself next week...and i hope Ankita wont come up in danger zone!!!Cry
But i would be glad if she would give him a good answer on his face!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Go to top