Posted: 13 years ago
I think it was very ridiculous the way he justified himself that Ankita is a celebraty thats why its hard for her to dance or pratcice🤢...I think Ankita dances very well...and we can see the hard working!!!I think they are all celebretied not only Ankita and they are all working very hard. I am wondering what kind of excuse was that...he just realised it now that she is an actress!!!😕

I am glad that Remo putted him back on his place...like why he is giving those excuses!!!
Edited by Jesmina - 13 years ago
Nishant was so dumb today.
And he should be so glad to have a hardworking partner like Ankita, she shouldve have shown him his spot right then and there, instead, she simple took it sportingly. And Nishant seriously needs to be STOP being so overconfident ....last week he was like im gunna get perfect score, dude, you just gave excuses..ankita is the one who danced and showed the true spirit even if the scores werent all great.
And Ankita is capable of dancing really WELL and we all know that!
LOVED ANKITA TODAY!
Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

Nishant was so dumb today.
And he should be so glad to have a hardworking partner like Ankita, she shouldve have shown him his spot right then and there, instead, she simple took it sportingly. And Nishant seriously needs to be STOP being so overconfident ....last week he was like im gunna get perfect score, dude, you just gave excuses..ankita is the one who danced and showed the true spirit even if the scores werent all great.
And Ankita is capable of dancing really WELL and we all know that!
LOVED ANKITA TODAY!

Yes!!!ur absolutely right!!!he is too much overconfident!!!
Nishant was unprofessional today, I felt bad for Ankita. Ankita works very hard on both shows and for him to use her hard work and dedication to justify his mistakes was uncalled for. Ankita is not at fault for him not teaching her the right dance, it is his responsibility to come up with a concept and dance. I am sure he could have come up with a better dance and concept if he put in half as much effort as Ankita does, the problem with Nishant is he is too over confident.
Ankita danced so well..loved her attitude.😃
this nishant is just out of his limit🤬. i hate this guy to the core. and the way he was blaming Ankita was just DISGUSTING!!!!😡 😡he is the BIGGEST LOSER!!. whatever Ankita has been getting is all because of her hard work and dedication to the dance and here this stupid A**w**** was blaming ankita for his own mistakes. even Remo said that Ankita performed really well on what she was given and told nishant that the choreography was not good. and this loser was blaming Ankita??? i want a new choreographer for Ankita. she deserves someone way better than this A**W****nishant.🤬 he is really good for nothing.😡 😡😡i hope sushant gives him good.😈 Ankita handled the situation so well. love u always Ankita.😊

oh also he is really a BAD CHOREOGRAPHER, BAD DANCER AND BADBADBAD HUMAN BEING! oh one more thing ATTENTION SEEKER! A**w****😡
Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Nishant was unprofessional today, I felt bad for Ankita. Ankita works very hard on both shows and for him to use her hard work and dedication to justify his mistakes was uncalled for. Ankita is not at fault for him not teaching her the right dance, it is his responsibility to come up with a concept and dance. I am sure he could have come up with a better dance and concept if he put in half as much effort as Ankita does, the problem with Nishant is he is too over confident.

Yes exactly and judges didnt give negative comment on Ankita's dance everyone liked it...whatever Nishant taught her she did...I think instead of making remarks he should just focus on making good moves and new steps!!!this girl is felxible and i know whatever u gonna show her she is gonna learn fast!!!
Now am scare because of him she will have less marks and with votes she will eliminated!!!😭
Although im not Aankita fan 
what Nishant today was totally hitting below the belt. 

and im super glad Remo said that there should be no excuses no matter what which is true. Nishant needs to buck up and improve on his chorography it was totally his fault for not putting in enough break dancing not aankitas 
nishant  was  discussing  today😡😡😡😡😡😡
he  thankful  to  god  that  he  have  a  partner  like  anki becoz  of  her he  atlest  stay  in  the  show  till  now.instead  of  thankful  to  her  blaiming  her🤬

its  totally  unprofessionallllllllllllllllll👎🏼
even  sushant  was  very  engry  after  his  comment
I really sympathize with Ankita. His words today were totally uncalled for...if it's possible I think they should replace her choreographer. They can bring back Jai, who is much more talented than Nishant, and finally Ankita might have a chance at getting some good marks.
I m glad the way ankita stopped him. Even in DID, remo doesnt like excuses at all! So when nishant started speaking...i m like oh no u dint!😆