Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Shweta Tiwari sleeping around for work?

bollywoodjourno Newbie
bollywoodjourno
bollywoodjourno

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

ABHISHEK AWASTHI LOOKS LIKE A GAAV KA BHAIYA AND EVEN TALKS LIKE ONE

The sexy yet cute actress Shradha Sharma who was last seen on the Reality Show Emotional Atyachaar with her boyfriend Raja Chaudhary has stirred a hornets nest.It's the mother of all battles. In a hard-hitting interview to the leading TV magazine GR8, in a four-page interview Shradha Sharma talks about her relationship with Raja Chaudhary and the other men in her life.

In the ballastic, devil-may-dare interview, Shradha Sharma has openly accused television star Shweta Tiwari of "sleeping around". When asked why Raja Chaudhary ill-treated his ex-wife Shweta Tiwari, Shradha says very matter-of-factly, "Shweta was sleeping around and everybody knows that, that's what he (Raja Chaudhary) said. So being a man till when can you take all this".

"Shweta was sleeping around and everybody knows that, that's what he (Raja Chaudhary) said. So being a man till when can you take all this".

Shweta used to send goondas to the flat at Malad (in suburban Mumbai) where Raja Chaudhary was staying ' obviously to threaten him and make him vacate the flat, Shradha reveals in the interview, adding that she has never met Shweta Tiwari and does not want to ever meet her.

Shradha also talks about her involvement with Abhishek Awasthi ' Rakhi Sawant's former boyfriend.  "I was never interested in him. I liked him as a friend. He was after me all the time. Wooing me with flowers, chocolates and even wine bottles. He once tried to get me drunk. If you like Shradha Sharma, you must have the balls to accept and admit it. He told me he doesn't like Rakhi. He used to say that Rakhi ill-treated him and considered him as a servant or a door-mat," says Shradha in the bold interview

This post is an excerpt from the orginal article at futuristicmedianetwork.wordpress.com

Edited by bollywoodjourno - 11 January 2011 at 7:03pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top