Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

India-Forums

Is being mean on IF allowed?

blue Groupbie
blue
blue

Posted: 22 December 2005 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

i wanted to know if all the topics where people are calling each other names like (freak or weirdoThumbs Down) or when people threaten other people can be closed down by the site administrators or moderatorClap or can you atleast delete the comments/posts that threaten or call other members names

I like IF its great but i dont like when people start trash talking each other on thier posts

Its okay if someone hates a character and says they cant act or something like that let them say that cuz thats thier opinion but other members of IF who like those characters shouldn't go bad mouth or threaten the member who starts the topic (members on IF are real people they have feelings but characters are fake they dont even exist in real life)Disapprove

I saw things like this happen in these forums:

Reth - "Shom is annoying"     Sindoor - "Vedika Dhruv Boring

Edited by blue - 22 December 2005 at 11:14pm

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 23 December 2005 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I haven't seen any member calling others names till now.
Don't worry, if any mods sees that, the topic will definitely be closed.
Btw, sometimes ppl call others "silly" or mental or things like that in a friendly way too. LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top