Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

I KNOW THE RAAZ BEHIND RAGINI'S COLGATE SMILE!! (Page 4)

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Ragini is a very sweet, honest and bubbly girl!! she is a brilliant actress and a very good and genuine person herself! i love her smile! its her natural smile...she is always smiling she takes up difficult challenges smiling too!! she is the best 

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

One simple RAAZ behind Ragz smile is " Pure Heart , Pure Smile" simple, one must try that. I am her biggest fan, Jesmina you should tray watching SGP its really different then other soaps. I have never watched any soaps in my entire life and this is the one I got hooked to and that also because of Ragini, Bhaskar Bharti is another one to watch.

Oh i did watch few episodes...i really enjoy this serial its totally different...wheneva i go to my mom place i watch it cuz i dont have satelleite in my place we r not allowed to put one!!!Cry but i really love this drama no rona dona or vamps...i also love tarak mehta ka oolta chasma its the funniest one!!!Big smile
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by venture

One simple RAAZ behind Ragz smile is " Pure Heart , Pure Smile" simple, one must try that. I am her biggest fan, Jesmina you should tray watching SGP its really different then other soaps. I have never watched any soaps in my entire life and this is the one I got hooked to and that also because of Ragini, Bhaskar Bharti is another one to watch.

Oh i did watch few episodes...i really enjoy this serial its totally different...wheneva i go to my mom place i watch it cuz i dont have satelleite in my place we r not allowed to put one!!!Cry but i really love this drama no rona dona or vamps...i also love tarak mehta ka oolta chasma its the funniest one!!!Big smile
Aray yaar YOU TUBE hai Naaa!!! phir kiya masla, or go on SGP forum and there you can catch all the episodes. Big smile
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Pshh colgate is nothing infront of ragin's smile...her smile is like a bulb...its like when she smiles, the light bulb turns on...Day Dreaming
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I like Ragini's vivacious attitude too...she brings on a light atmosphere with her. And her singing is really awesomeBig smile
kimiwalia Groupbie
kimiwalia
kimiwalia

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
ya govinda's family smile is so glowing!
anyone who sees them smile has tooo smile!
so beautiful smilies they have

Go to top