Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Tera hero hamesha auraat ko beat kerwale kyon hota hai...iske piche kiya raaz hai???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aur apne apki bhi sunti iska matlab behri hai kiya???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh raja bohot poncha huya cheez hai!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

batameez larki😑😑 saare se kya muraad hai aapki.. i just like Raja in that department.. and i dont beleive he beats Shweta.. wo koi kam jhoot nahi bolti.. and even if he does how does that matter to me.. i just look for entertainment .. whoever gives me entertainment i like them.. i donot go senti behind these stupid tv stars...πŸ˜ƒ

Raja bohot hi ziada pohncha hua hai...πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Main bohot betameez hoon!!!🀣
Haaan yeh toh bhayi...jahan entertainment wohan hum!!!
Tv Khol aur tamasha dekh!!!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Main bohot betameez hoon!!!🀣

Haaan yeh toh bhayi...jahan entertainment wohan hum!!!
Tv Khol aur tamasha dekh!!!

I know...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan tv dekhna hai to entertainment ke liye.. why to gaga over sumone we dont even know..
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One simple RAAZ behind Ragz smile is " Pure Heart , Pure Smile" simple, one must try that. I am her biggest fan, Jesmina you should tray watching SGP its really different then other soaps. I have never watched any soaps in my entire life and this is the one I got hooked to and that also because of Ragini, Bhaskar Bharti is another one to watch.
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ragini is a very sweet, honest and bubbly girl!! she is a brilliant actress and a very good and genuine person herself! i love her smile! its her natural smile...she is always smiling she takes up difficult challenges smiling too!! she is the best 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: venture

One simple RAAZ behind Ragz smile is " Pure Heart , Pure Smile" simple, one must try that. I am her biggest fan, Jesmina you should tray watching SGP its really different then other soaps. I have never watched any soaps in my entire life and this is the one I got hooked to and that also because of Ragini, Bhaskar Bharti is another one to watch.

Oh i did watch few episodes...i really enjoy this serial its totally different...wheneva i go to my mom place i watch it cuz i dont have satelleite in my place we r not allowed to put one!!!😭 but i really love this drama no rona dona or vamps...i also love tarak mehta ka oolta chasma its the funniest one!!!πŸ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh i did watch few episodes...i really enjoy this serial its totally different...wheneva i go to my mom place i watch it cuz i dont have satelleite in my place we r not allowed to put one!!!😭 but i really love this drama no rona dona or vamps...i also love tarak mehta ka oolta chasma its the funniest one!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Aray yaar YOU TUBE hai Naaa!!! phir kiya masla, or go on SGP forum and there you can catch all the episodes. πŸ˜ƒ
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pshh colgate is nothing infront of ragin's smile...her smile is like a bulb...its like when she smiles, the light bulb turns on...😍
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I like Ragini's vivacious attitude too...she brings on a light atmosphere with her. And her singing is really awesomeπŸ˜ƒ
kimiwalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya govinda's family smile is so glowing!
anyone who sees them smile has tooo smile!
so beautiful smilies they have