Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome post sweetu baby Will sure come back and Post  dream of mine....

dreams make our today beautiful in anticipation of amazing tomorrow ..
once again awesome post
sfoufe thumbnail
when there is hope there is life
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I had a dream seeing Vinod Khanna🀣
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i pressed the F5 button too πŸ˜†
so...... my dreamssssss
well huh... um...
my dreams...
well right now... i want to find an abandoned stretch of good road so that i may blast great music n drive like a maniac, i already chose the blue theme as one of them πŸ˜ƒ
its a great dream na? how will i fulfill it? ummm probably... get a great car, then google map to find long stretches of road and then set off with my ipod πŸ˜†

hows that plan?
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I had a dream that I went to go try out for Dance India Dance and after my performance, Terence came up to me and hugged me 🀣
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MY DREAMS IS TO PASS MY GRADES AN MAKE MY MUM PROUD OF ME
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I had the best dream ever when I was younger. My cousin and I went to this party where celebrities were. Every female was randomly partnered up with a male at the party. My cousin got assigned to Salman & I got assigned to Shahrukh. 😳 Shahrukh & I danced on Chak Dhoom Dhoom.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSZXXteIlo[/YOUTUBE]

After our performance Shahrukh asked me out to dinner. 😍 We went to go eat dinner & at dinner he asked me to come live with him for 5 years. I don't know why 5 years only. πŸ˜† But seriously that's the most memorable dream I've ever had.

I am a die hard Rani and Shahrukh fan. My dream is to meet them one day. Don't know how I will accomplish the dream though. I tried to meet Shahrukh in India, but I failed. I missed many golden opportunities to meet him. All failed. :-( Hopefully one day I will be lucky.

I also want to make my parents proud and do well in life. Get a good job and settle down in a few years! :)

Also I would love to show case my talent on SRGMP. That's been my dream for a long time & I will make it happen! :)
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My dream is meet Iqbal Khan someday.(:
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dream with celeb: have a date with srk! 😍
real dream: my dream is to witness a miracle, keep everyone around me happy, and make my daddy proud of his little daughter. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -mango- - 13 years ago
Ahhh I'm a pretty dreamless person and I don't really wish to fantasize about any celebs or any person in particular. Nonetheless I do hope/wish to lead a happy and successful life by working hard and taking time out for the near and dear ones...

P.S. Great post Sweetu :D

Edited by seert - 13 years ago