Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ooh damn I've got so many dreamsss //
My first dream is to study on Oxford university ... because I've heard a lot about that University ..
And second one is to go to have a chat and meet Jay Sean in real life atleast once😳
Fizza110 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My dream is to visit "INDIA" πŸ˜Š n meet the one I LOVE deadlyyy!!!!!❀️
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my dream is too meet hina aka akshara❀️.. (4 imagine olyπŸ˜†)
nd real 1 is.. to feel proud to ma perents n hav sm achievement in life as a personπŸ˜ƒ
btw thnx 4 d sweet post sweetuπŸ€—
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
my dream is 2 meet vivian 😍 n 2 get admsn in IIM πŸ˜ƒ
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful comments.
It's my first CC post. I'm glad you all like it!

Keep dreaming and posting. (=
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

My dream...have this special romantic dinner with Ian Somerhalder. Ahhh.....or...*coughs* Never mind. ROFL. 

Great post Sweetu! =D

-Jot.

if only, and then he smiles his million dollar smile at you and you are a puddle of mess :D

Awesome post Sweets!
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
my dream is to spend time with Ragini Khanna atleast once.. Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I just dream about a cute and handsome hot husband...and besides i want to meet my baby and jj (KSG and Jennifer)...god they r sooo adorable..

-Amal
halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
my dream would b  to meet rohit........(the guy  in my mind and i named him too.....πŸ˜†)....anyway cmg to a serious note ........shld hav a settled life and job.....
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haha, I actually pressed F5 thinking what it actually did 🀣

Believe me, I have the most weirdest AND best dreams 😍
😍 I have this dream which was pretty weird. πŸ˜† I know you guys are bored so yeah, here you go. πŸ˜†

I was at my home sleeping. (wow, dream mein bhi..I was sleeping) πŸ˜† So then there was this very weird and a scary noise. I woke up *in the dream*. I went to my kitchen and saw a flying car there. 😎 So, a tall/not so hot/skinny guy came out of the car. He had this HUG gun which he called Violet Baby πŸ˜• He took me in his arms 😍 and then he kidnapped meh.
He took me to the beach and taught me how to swim. 🀣 & he taught me how to kiss on cheeks too. 🀣🀣 the dream was weird, very weird.
There were some parts..which erm um ahem..nvm. πŸ˜† Damn, didn't I tell you I get weird dreams? :| ohbtw, its 2.5 days since I've got this dream so, HAPPY 2 DAY DREAM ANI 🀣

I could go talking on this topic for hours if only my dreams were worth saying. πŸ˜† These days, I purposely try dreaming. 🀣

- Rinky

Edited by Pari_Rinki - 13 years ago