Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

~Noma's KaJen VMs~-Update-PG 76-Tu mera hero. (Page 69)

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Pooja- ummm yeah GET OVER YOURSELF Approve

Marj- you are a BIG BEEEP :D

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 23 June 2011 at 1:35pm

SweetAddiction. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
UPDATE

PM list pg 41 Big smile

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 29 June 2011 at 2:06pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARSimmy003mrs-srBeautifulDream.-Euphoria-ObodroKargoshSweetAddiction.* Unnati *jesss.swashbuckling-CandyFloss-sjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

mrs-sr IF-Rockerz
mrs-sr
mrs-sr

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Noma Hug
How are u?
Wow again i enjoyed while watching both of ur new vms Smile
Awesome and specially the second one
so beautifull just loved it
Gr8 job
Keep it up sweety.

LoveSurat

Nomaa.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Uff Nomi baby SillyROFL

Edited by -Jessy- - 29 June 2011 at 3:23pm

Nomaa.

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Reserved! I want to comment on all VMs LOL 

Actually let my reserve be here psht I wanna be on a new page ROFL

*Edited*

Okay Nomi baby I know I'm editing this super late. Maaf kardo please? :( LOL

So I said I will comment on all VMs OH NO maine kya kiya ConfusedROFL Joking, your VMs are a treat to watch! :) So starting from page 1 :)

1. Love the scenes you chose even though they are the sad and painful scenes. The effects you used are so goood! As you know meri paas speakers nahi hai so can't really comment on the songs unless I have watched the VM before and still remember it :$ 
AHHH I can't see them crying :(

2. First of all the snowy kinda effect LOL you used looks really amazing! AHH and you started off with KaJen/AR first scene hayye one of my most favourite ones <33 The soft colouring is LOVEEE and it goes well with the scenes you chose :) and I know the song! Love that song a lot! :$

3. That dance scene you started off with is like AHH I can always watch it 10000x infinity times coz it's just so good and your effects in the VM makes it look even better :$ The other dance scenes you chose are so cute and romantic, too <33 After all KaJen hai na Day Dreaming 

4. Okay the colouring is fabulous :| Seriously, no joking :D That dance scene ...you've used it in quite a lot of your VMs haven't you? Lekin no problem at all coz I love it anyways ;) Hayye you used tent scene too OMKAJEN I'm off to KaJen land Day Dreaming It's awesomeee! 

5. It's a request VM Evil Smile Who requested this? I love her/him for requesting this one coz the scenes chosen are PERFECT :) EEEKS salsa dance and reunion scene are there too!! :| Again, amazing one. Sorry if I'm starting to sound a bit repetitive :P

6. Again love the soft colouring <33 I love how this VM has a mixture of both sad and happy scenes :P and it's also quite a long one compared to your other VMs. Good girl meri Nomi baby :P AHH BB scene bhi hai yahan. PERFECT. Psht seeing these scenes makes me both happy and sad :( 

7.  OMG the effects you used in this one is like too good for words :| I don't even know how to say it :/ UFFF JJ looks so sexxxyyy in uff teri ada :| Love the other scenes you chose too <33 

8. CUTE. This VM is just too cute. Now I miss KaJen even more </3 The talli scene is the cutest man :| Hayye KaJen Day Dreaming come back to me </3 

9. The colouring is gorgeous <33 EEEKS you used so many of their off screen interviews in one VM ahhh it's amazing to watch :D They really are the best of friends man :| Bless them <33 Bless you too meri Nomi baby <33 :$

Okayyy I'm done with the ones on the first page. I know I still have to comment on more coz I remember many of your VMs which are not there :P Imma go search for them and comment on those too :) Muaaah ILY <33 

Edited by -Jessy- - 23 July 2011 at 12:21pm

Nomaa.

Simmy003 IF-Dazzler
Simmy003
Simmy003

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Awwwie Noma!!! That was frickin adorable!!!! The twilight one was ahhhmazing!!! It was perfectly synchronized and it literally gave me chills!!! Day Dreaming And then the birthday wish just made it even better! haha and the KaJen one, ahhh what do I say about it! Words can't even express how awesome you and your VMs are sooo, I'm just gonna say I LOVED IT!!! Can't wait tilll you make some moreee!! And that better be soon missy!! <3

Nomaa.

Go to top