Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ€” Wait let me watch it first! okies now that I have seen it I loved it! thank you for making it NKSG!Edited by -RougeDreams- - 12 years ago
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I was so shocked when i saw you had a VM corner 😲😲 I would've commented before if i knew 🀣 but its better late than never :P

Anyway, the VM was amazing <3 i am so obsessed with this song after that SBS segment and it is perfect for KaJen :) I love all the scenes you used  and the tent scene clips were perfect for the song ☺️ and i loved the effects and i especially liked the colouring because it gave KaJen a magical touch and made them seem kinda dreamlike  :) all the scenes matched really well with the beat of the music and that made it flawlessy amazingly breathtakingly beautiful πŸ˜† and the bheegi si dance sequence also suited the music perfectly πŸ˜ 

This is really random but i loved that when armaan was climbing the pole thing then the lyrics were main tera hero..i think that went really well with the music and it was so cute <3 and there was also a bit at 0:17 when the music was saas khone na de and then you showed armaans and riddhima's eyes and i really loved that..idk why LOL :| and at the very end of the VM i loved how all the images were flashing really fast <3

I loved the VM and please PM me with updates :)
Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Tashuu <33

Radhika- OMG thank youu <3 LOL..your comment made me smilee :$ hehe..and now you know :D yess i shall PM you from now on <3 which reminds me..i have to make a PM list again LOLL..i dont know where my other one went πŸ€”πŸ€£ 
Tick tock..tick tock!

(This post is only here cuz I needed to make my number of posts even! LOL)
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I LOVES YOU SO SO SO SO MUCHHH!
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
:||||||||||

WAAAOOO :P
that was so guddd..awsumm their r so many mixes on this tent scn ..but this song is just so perfect for it :O :O :O
Nims- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Tu Mera Hero  
Nomi U already knw na how much I Loved it πŸ˜ Eeekksss !! 
R.A.J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I still cnt gt over dt song, luvd ur VM
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This song is sooo perfect fr the tent scene☺️... luved yr vm.. awsum mix