Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Looking Forward to Arohi - Chiku Wedding (Page 2)

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
ah NO! Its supposed to be a 'different' love story. Arohi obviously wont be the same after she gets married to Chiku (even if she doesn't love him). I'm sure there will be LOADS of hesitation after her marriage, towards Arjun (even if the marriage breaks the next day). Seeing how conservative the family is, I'm sure the 'divorced' label is the worst thing that can happen to her.

Creatives must be on crack to think up this track. Seriously...she's marrying him for all the wrong reasons, and she didn't even NEED to marry him. All she had to do was act normal for her entire family to be 'happy' again. Why get married?!?!?
This marriage track is as useful as the hair on my toes. Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I cannot see this happen ,,i am really sad and extremely hurt,,Ekta can go on with any kind of weird story ,,,but i dont want to see arohi and cheeku' s marriage,,,the marriage should not happen at any cost,,,if it happens,,the whole story will be destroyed,,the essesnce will be lost,,,whay cannot this happen,,,arohi doesnot marry chiku but arjun affter seeing rashi's miscarriage ,,,blames arohi and family and again turns bad,,,

in this way the story moves on,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1shibz

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Lets hope for the best Cool
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I don't know. I'm finding it really hard to see the positive side of this trackErmm
Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
  Tongue Tongue Tongue Hamara BAD BOY ARJUN ..Dulhania leke jaaye ga WinkWink ..chikoo .kabutar .." kabutar ja ja ja ..kabutar ja Tongue "
    ROFL  me too  me too ..i cant wait to see ..theTWIST Tongue 
  Arjun  back with the Attitude ..ufff Day Dreaming
  TongueWink 
  arshravi Hug
shilpa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index