India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Looking Forward to Arohi - Chiku Wedding

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Well since the article has come, everyone (including me) have been upset.  We all want to see Arjun with Arohi, NOT Chiku Ouch

BUT, if thought about it with a cool head, then this would actually be an interesting track.  It could actually bring Arjun and Arohi closer together Wink We've seen the bubbly and chirpy Arohi, now we are seeing the grief-stricken, angry Arohi

NOW, I wouldn't mind seeing Guilt - Struck Arohi after her marriage to Chiku.  She will accept she loves Arjun and maybe feel guilty for giving him such a hard time Wink

Also, Arjun turning bad again, well i actually don't mind seeing all different sides to Arjun.  I love his acting and am sure he will give some FAB scenes Big smile

It will be VERY EMOTIONAL and Broken Heart but hoping Arjohi will get closer after that Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-AnanyaSiddhi_

ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
very tru it would b nyv 2 see arohi when she is guilty n when she apologizes to arjun. Arjun on the other hand would be strict making her feel worse which would make me happy becuz she has been reallly bad 2 him. I wanna see them romance after she gets married and leaves chiku!!!!
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ishakumar]very tru it would b nyv 2 see arohi when she is guilty n when she apologizes to arjun. Arjun on the other hand would be strict making her feel worse which would make me happy becuz she has been reallly bad 2 him. I wanna see them romance after she gets married and leaves chiku!!!![/QUOTE]

first let us hope and try our best that the marraige does not happen,  seeing  even a guilt struck Confused arohi  and  bad boy arjun romancing Ermm after she marries chiku Dead , no.  and even if such a track takes place  then the romance should happen  after she  leaves chiku!!!!.

shibz.Jane..

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

[QUOTE=ishakumar]very tru it would b nyv 2 see arohi when she is guilty n when she apologizes to arjun. Arjun on the other hand would be strict making her feel worse which would make me happy becuz she has been reallly bad 2 him. I wanna see them romance after she gets married and leaves chiku!!!![/QUOTE]

first let us hope and try our best that the marraige does not happen,  seeing  even a guilt struck Confused arohi  and  bad boy arjun romancing Ermm after she marries chiku Dead , no.  and even if such a track takes place  then the romance should happen  after she  leaves chiku!!!!.
exactly kavya...i dun understand why ppl r not understanding..its kitani mohabbat hai..and after this track there s goona be no kmh from no one's side..arjun turning bad is ok but not arohi marriage..i dun want extra-marital affairs i am tired of seeing it again and again...pls ekta plsCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sierrra.80shibz.Jane..

sierrra.80 Groupbie
sierrra.80
sierrra.80

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
I reaallyyyyy hope and wish this stupid trackkk does somehow prove to bring arjuhi a step closer to togetherness...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanika

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
i just feel nothign will be the same between them if arohi gets married. regardless of everything, she got married.

shibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i m totally against arohi chiku marriage arshiya. for me it has no positive side.i can bear everything ut arohi chiku marriage not. a very very big no.yesterday night i tried myself to see something good in this but till morning i bacame more against this track.

aparna4karanikashibz

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I too am totally against Arohi-Cheeku marriage...I want to see a good KMH & not the typical Ekta Kapoor show where the actor/actress marry everone else except each-other...

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index