Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
sweetgirl, 
its not about turning the backs to reality.  its all about abuse, violence and bloodshed which takes this reality to a higher level than those saas-bahu sagas. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loses her innocence at age 11? (Page 4)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deb07

Deb07

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

The show description states phulwa loses her innocence at age 11, does this mean what I think it does cos it sounds pretty horrific? or am i misreading entirely?

Ha Ha Ha LOL LOL LOL ..................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Its indeed Distrubing...But I think showing same Saas-bahi -Extra marital affairs things & I dunno what more..actully aprriciated on television today..without doubt it has its own audiance..But  ..

Its nice that Someone is taking out the Pieace of Reality...& People need to accept it...Life is not all baout heavy make ups & fairy tale all Time Not  silly Drama...There is some People Who suffer like this..I Totaly agree there it need to handle sensible..I hv faith in Rajesh ram singh..I hv shown his work...But At same timeSomething would be Hart wrenching thats also for sure...I could not see some Part  of other show of him..But now I m hooked with love of leads so I do watch it...

But I hope Pulwa Does wel...Someone need to step ahead..Break the shied & think beyond box....They are doing it...

well, very well put...

ppl need hit of reality , but at same time that reality has to be handled well .... we are not yet prepared for this and we will never be, i used to follow pratha as it was about ho nour killing , i have seen the way both leads get beaten up equally , well thats reality, no one deals goody g oody with gals in those cases , but the show failed to hold me...

well violence to some limit is acceptable but is not advisable , we have all 10-70age range ppl watching tv, so one has to keep in mind wat they r showing , and as per this show reality in compressed format without making it too sweet or too bitter ......

saas -bahu sagas are still anyone's first preference as its always someone crying and scheming , same stuff nothing surprise ,and there is no violence  ,  but shows out of box takes like close to reality takes  times to sink in , ........

well all said , hope we dont get to see something like Shootout at Lokhandwala , but something like vaastav ....... both r movies....... saying as per violence ...........

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Its indeed Distrubing...But I think showing same Saas-bahi -Extra marital affairs things & I dunno what more..actully aprriciated on television today..without doubt it has its own audiance..But  ..

Its nice that Someone is taking out the Pieace of Reality...& People need to accept it...Life is not all baout heavy make ups & fairy tale all Time Not  silly Drama...There is some People Who suffer like this..I Totaly agree there it need to handle sensible..I hv faith in Rajesh ram singh..I hv shown his work...But At same timeSomething would be Hart wrenching thats also for sure...I could not see some Part  of other show of him..But now I m hooked with love of leads so I do watch it...

But I hope Pulwa Does wel...Someone need to step ahead..Break the shied & think beyond box...They are doing it...

well, very well put...

ppl need hit of reality , but at same time that reality has to be handled well ... we are not yet prepared for this and we will never be, i used to follow pratha as it was about ho nour killing , i have seen the way both leads get beaten up equally , well thats reality, no one deals goody g oody with gals in those cases , but the show failed to hold me...

well violence to some limit is acceptable but is not advisable , we have all 10-70age range ppl watching tv, so one has to keep in mind wat they r showing , and as per this show reality in compressed format without making it too sweet or too bitter ...

saas -bahu sagas are still anyone's first preference as its always someone crying and scheming , same stuff nothing surprise ,and there is no violence  ,  but shows out of box takes like close to reality takes  times to sink in , ...

well all said , hope we dont get to see something like Shootout at Lokhandwala , but something like vaastav ... both r movies... saying as per violence ...

You are right Jaya.. I too started following "Pratha" ,It started good..Now it has nothing to do with Honor killing.such a dull show it had become..

About phulwa.What is happening with her is pretty sad..but not unreal

Edited by PIA.SEN.GUPTA - 23 April 2011 at 7:44am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.