Phulwa
Phulwa

India-Forums

loses her innocence at age 11? (Page 3)

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
by looking at todays epi, they are going to show that Phulwa is a Dyan and they will all disown her and throw her out.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Agree with sudds and phadukaran.

Am still not comfy with the Show because I find the concept very disturbing and tragic.

Edited by poetic - 19 January 2011 at 11:47pm

sudss

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
or is it her 'jijiya' they are trying to show in bad light?  coz the show ended with phulwa saying "champa jijiya ki kamre se" (in answer to where she got tht cat from)
poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Well could be iether. In that way, Champa won't get married and may blame Phulwa later.
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
btw, is there anything known about PDs sisters?  other than the younger one who came forward demanding an enquiry on her death?  heard somewhere tht she was married to her elder sister's husband?  not sure of the authenticity of the information though!

and in the serial, why are they not showing the other siblings?  if i heard it ryt, they were telling they have more girls to be married off... where were they during champa's haldi?
joyo Senior Member
joyo
joyo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Dont worry guys this show inspired from seema parihar's(bigg boss 4 participant) life and film 'wounded' and "bandit queen".and cvs will not show huge violence.they know how to attract viewers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudsspoeticChillMaarYaar

poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
But Joyo,

The events are still horrifying.

And needs to be handled with lots of sensitivity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Its indeed Distrubing...But I think showing same Saas-bahi -Extra marital affairs things & I dunno what more..actully aprriciated on television today..without doubt it has its own audiance..But  ..

Its nice that Someone is taking out the Pieace of Reality...& People need to accept it...Life is not all baout heavy make ups & fairy tale all Time Not  silly Drama...There is some People Who suffer like this..I Totaly agree there it need to handle sensible..I hv faith in Rajesh ram singh..I hv shown his work...But At same timeSomething would be Hart wrenching thats also for sure...I could not see some Part  of other show of him..But now I m hooked with love of leads so I do watch it...

But I hope Pulwa Does well...Someone need to step ahead..Break the shied & think beyond box....They are doing it...

ChillMaarYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index