Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-SweetGirl-

IF-Rockerz

-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

rightly said, poetic...  me too very apprehensive of the storyline... it may pull more audience taking advantage of the morbid curiosity... but is that something to be promoted? i have my doubts...

the movie bandit queen had an A certification due to a scene tht contained nudity.  this show may not show that and as per rules, it may not be 'unacceptable'..  but suggestive hints itself is bad enough, isnt it?  and some times even more damaging than showing it all.  i hurts even to think of a lil girl going through all these.  

Its Definitely hurts..I could not see The another show of same PH..Deal with some serious issue..I was like..CryCry..But lately the way it come up ..it was really kind of surprize...They comes up with such story back ground only..But The girl never gives up with it ..We'll be shown the strongest Female character Pulwa that can i assur..after show the writers & directors List...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loses her innocence at age 11? (Page 2)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
phoolan devi - if whats been written about her is true - is worth all the praise..  could call her the epitome of feminine strength and courage.  not every beaten up woman turned out to be a phoolan devi - it takes a lot to be some one like she.  but still... somehow... its too disturbing... 

you are ryt - we might see one of the strongest female characters on screen through this serial.  and the lil girl is really an eye-catcher...  but somehow, i still get this nagging feeling - that is this really a good theme for the national tv?  with all the violence and atrocities 

may be thats real life for many , may be thts the bitter truth...  but it definitely is disturbing..  and can have deeper impacts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic-SweetGirl-SmritiKathaChillMaarYaar

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@sudds - Mys entiments exactly. Knowing that it's been tellycast over tv,  I am not expecting much to be shown, but the very concept is depressing.

We all know that reality does exist in this form, but in the name of entertainment. I wonder how I am gonna continue though I am liking it as of yet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss-SweetGirl-ChillMaarYaar

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
same about me poetic...  am loving the job done by jannat.. aww, shez soo cute and extremely talented..  and the show so far is doing great...  but no matter how i try, cant shake off my apprehensions...  may be things might gt better as the show progress... but the question is, should it really?

one persons hardest truth makes the most entertaining story for another... human psychology!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic-SweetGirl-

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Exactly.

I am also trying to shake off my aprehensions regarding the Show but unable to do it. That is somehow robbing away a part of the entertainment value of the Show. at least for me.

Just wish they could have shown something more positive and happier.

sudss-SweetGirl-

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
welll I donno wat to feel,  if this is about PD , i know wat to expect , but at same time i have serious doubts

sudss-SweetGirl-poetic

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
definitely they are not going to show nudity or vulgar abuse scenes.  but that doesnt make the gravity of the issue any less.  even suggestive scenes can have deeper impacts.  

the same "old school" thoughts that goes "how can i view it with the family?" may sound very selfish.  ppl can say "oh, u just want to be in your own shell - ur comfortable zone, and close your eyes to the harsh realities of the world".  while that is fully agreeable, i still cant come to terms with sitting back n enjoying..... or making money out of the bitterness in so many lil girls' lives in remote villages.

poetic-SweetGirl-ChillMaarYaar

phadukaran

phadukaran

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
it hurts to see reality and rreal life drama, but it surely is an eye candy when male actors even on TV and Film walk around in trunks, and actresses wear vulgar clothes and dance on old songs, and wear bikini to sell the show and movies.  

This is why hollywood films are graded much higher then others because they show the reality to the world as it is and not hide the truth..

Rainbow-colourpoetic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.