Phulwa
Phulwa

India-Forums

loses her innocence at age 11?

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
The show description states phulwa loses her innocence at age 11, does this mean what I think it does cos it sounds pretty horrific? or am i misreading entirely?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsivirani2012-SweetGirl-

poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Let's hope we are all misreading it.
mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
It is scary. I think she will be married off to an older man at 11 and then we all know what will happen to that poor child.

Sad to think that such nonsense takes place. 
NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
The horrific fact abt the real Phoolan Devi as that she was married at the age of 11 to an individual much older to her who used to mistreat her, when she escaped she was declared as an outcast.
Her cousin was the prime reason behind it and as you guys are seeing, he has unlawfully got hold of the land and will now cut off the neem tree and will get Phulwa married off when she begins posing as a potential threat.
And after her return, her cousin accused her of theft and got her arrested and she got repeatedly raped and beaten up in the police custody and after her release she was disowned by her own parents which led to her strong hatred for men.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-ChillMaarYaar

poetic IF-Rockerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Oh no! Am not suure if watching the SHow now is at all appealing.

The Show is fine enough but the stroyline is not too comfortable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudss

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
rightly said, poetic...  me too very apprehensive of the storyline... it may pull more audience taking advantage of the morbid curiosity... but is that something to be promoted? i have my doubts...

the movie bandit queen had an A certification due to a scene tht contained nudity.  this show may not show that and as per rules, it may not be 'unacceptable'..  but suggestive hints itself is bad enough, isnt it?  and some times even more damaging than showing it all.  i hurts even to think of a lil girl going through all these.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33poetic-SweetGirl-ChillMaarYaar

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkie

The horrific fact abt the real Phoolan Devi as that she was married at the age of 11 to an individual much older to her who used to mistreat her, when she escaped she was declared as an outcast.
Her cousin was the prime reason behind it and as you guys are seeing, he has unlawfully got hold of the land and will now cut off the neem tree and will get Phulwa married off when she begins posing as a potential threat.
And after her return, her cousin accused her of theft and got her arrested and she got repeatedly raped and beaten up in the police custody and after her release she was disowned by her own parents which led to her strong hatred for men.

Thanks for that Info..I was wondering What it could be..Its reallly Shocking..But since It comes From Swastic & I read Even Director is also of AJ ...So  I expected Some thing alike..Since With Agle they hv deal with such serious Issue of Girls Selling...Here its So..OuchIts so aweful...PULWA --I m feeling Cryafter reading..But Uptimately where it take that Innocent harrassed Girl  & What She turns I would Like to see....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index