Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Very Unexpected!

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Aaj tho Dadi ka sacha raaz nikal gaya!!ShockedShockedShocked
 Very naughty naughty!!Tongue
I still can't believe that SHE suggested that the girls should gate-crash the bachelor's party, so I'm assuming that she must have done this before!!ROFLROFLROFL
Aur kya kya raaz chupa rahi hai uske sadi ke padhe mein!ROFL

Please pardon any mistakes I made in hindiEmbarrassed

Edited by XXaquafireXX - 11 January 2011 at 5:16pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinikanaguPGirnkdg129tulip132macho_muffinsaaniakh..shreyaa..roseinbloomnotfadedaway

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
ROFL
I agree..lol
She  must have done it before..roflll

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
DEAR thats why we love her its not like some mother in law who dont have life you know geet love her because off her generous and love she showed so dadima is the best  grand mother i law any one can ask so i love her when she was dancing woow dadima is the best

XXaquafireXX

XXaquafireXX Goldie
XXaquafireXX
XXaquafireXX

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuyuun13

DEAR thats why we love her its not like some mother in law who dont have life you know geet love her because off her generous and love she showed so dadima is the best  grand mother i law any one can ask so i love her when she was dancing woow dadima is the best
I agree, she's nice, caring, and fun to be around. Plus she is responisble for bringin Maan and Geet together!Smile
Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was actually Dadi's. Dadi simply rocked!!!! Great to have such a "dadi-saas"!!!! So far in this serial the CVs have always tried to show something off the beaten track. Lets hope it keeps going that way. Thats why this serial is so much loved and so much watched. This is for the entire team of Geet.........Keep up the good work and keep us entertained in future also!!!!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXXsaaniakh

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
she is the coolest dadi ever!!!LOL
from her dance to her ideas....her and geet make a deadly combo...bechara maanLOL

XXaquafireXX

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i made a same post wow !! by the way she is best dadi so funny and loving

XXaquafireXX

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I love Daadi man! She is so mast and modern! Unlike any other senior member of the family I've seen in any other show! That's another reason why we all love GHSP so much.

I mean they show a completely different aspect of the show with Daadi, and by making her modern and "in" with whatever goes on with young couples, and not always just sitting on a couch giving bhashans to Maaneet is what is so totally lovable about her!

To top it off she dresses classy as well! Well... yeh tau hona hai! She is a major part of the empire she has built with her grandson so why shouldn't she be? I would love to have a Daadi-like member like her in my fam. She's too good aur aaj tau jhoom jhoom ke she was in masti mood yaar! Her 80s dialogue had me cackling all over the floor! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXXmacho_muffin

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index