India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kulraj Randhawa? (Page 5)

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Yeah I know not all use it, but several do!
Hence, that could be a possibility! I'm excited she's stepping into Hindi Cinema, though I hope she continues to do punjabi but we could use some of her comic talent here too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

Yeah I know not all use it, but several do!
Hence, that could be a possibility! I'm excited she's stepping into Hindi Cinema, though I hope she continues to do punjabi but we could use some of her comic talent here too!
thing with hindi cinema is that its always a risk . like jimmy has been trying but very rare success he has achieved in hindi cinema but he rules the hearts of many in punjabi cinema as people enjoy his movies in that !. kulraj is very lucky to be in a film with the deols specially since its her first hindi film am sure she will rock it Big smile  . the only thing that i have my doubts about is the director of the movie samir karnikOuch he has not been able to establish himself as expected was from his last flick kyun ! hoga na. which horrendously bombed at BO.  however . since i watched the trailer expecting lot from YPD fingers crossed !Big smile 
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah I hope the scirpt isn't just mindless comedy and has some sort of plot  too it but other than that I'm excited to see Deols once again, I don't get tired of them!

I doubt Kulraj's role will have much scope, she is hardly in trailers but that is expected! I hope she does well with what she has!

And as for Jimmy! He is one talented actor, its sad that certain bollywood directors cant see that!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kim75-Pooja-

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
there hasnt been any dialogue promo of kulraj in the movie as of yet? not that i have seen off besides the songs.hopes are high for the movie on the 14th is releasing.

i loved jimmy  movie mohabbatein i felt he the most promising and a good role in the film. loved the way he used his expressions and little silence to develop his character. i watched the movie tones of times just for him.  his choice of punjabi cinema is very good my personal favorite loved munde uk de and tera mera ki rishta. mel karade was also good . he is a very versatile actor . 

Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 11 January 2011 at 11:02pm
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Kulraj looks great. I loved her show Kareena Kareena...her comic timing in that was superb Big smile
LabRat34 Senior Member
LabRat34
LabRat34

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Saw some pictures of her the other day and thought, the girl really seems to have something about her. Kareena Kareena was a a brilliant show to showcase a range of skills and I think she did it well, especially at a time where saas-bahus were ruling the roost. Loved her with Sandeep Rajora.Heart

She's gorgeous and talented too but like Jimmy, the question arises should she rule punjabi cinema or do bit/medicore roles in hindi cinema? She might just get lucky and do well in both.

Edited by LabRat34 - 12 January 2011 at 12:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatpati900

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
I don't know is she good? I never watched Kareena Kareena
chatpati900 Senior Member
chatpati900
chatpati900

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
^Yeah ruky, she's REALLY good. She's got a charisma about her and is one of the few TV stars that actually caught my eye. I remember I used to think this girl should enter Bollywood during the Kareena Kareena phase. And here she is LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Go to top