Pratigya

Was it worth it Krishna? (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Originally posted by MERARAI

When it comes to Krishna he entered into it bec' he decided this was the girl he was going to love and love for life. He was sure of his commitment.  He often said, as long as he had Prats by his side he didn't care about anything else. He is self centered after all the pampering he got from his family.  Maybe there was still something missing, the emotional bonding with his parents if he is ready to walk away and live his life.

and he specifically said he did not want his woman to be like his mom & SIL.......... and that when his Pratigyaji comes, she'll straighten everyone out ( a bit of naive bragging going  LOL) so he had to have recognized that the women that married into his family are missing something that appeals to him..... a spine.

I guess he just miscalculated how much of a trouble magnet his Pratigyaji would turn out to be.

The girl of his dreams that drew him like a magnet turned out to be repelling to his family. This calls for a bit of psycho-analysis here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

When it comes to Krishna he entered into it bec' he decided this was the girl he was going to love and love for life. He was sure of his commitment.  He often said, as long as he had Prats by his side he didn't care about anything else. He is self centered after all the pampering he got from his family.  Maybe there was still something missing, the emotional bonding with his parents if he is ready to walk away and live his life.

and he specifically said he did not want his woman to be like his mom & SIL.......... and that when his Pratigyaji comes, she'll straighten everyone out ( a bit of naive bragging going  LOL) so he had to have recognized that the women that married into his family are missing something that appeals to him..... a spine.

I guess he just miscalculated how much of a trouble magnet his Pratigyaji would turn out to be.

The girl of his dreams that drew him like a magnet turned out to be repelling to his family. This calls for a bit of psycho-analysis here.

LOL don't bother.... - why does K crave P in his life ? .... this is the million dollar question the CVs don't have an answer to

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Hello Elle,

Love is very powerful and it works wonders in different ways to different ppl. Although I am a very strong person inside and out and many ppl have the impression that I am very critical about the social issues, you would be surprised to know that I fell for my husband who is not even an indian. He is a caucasian man and I deeply love him. We will be completing 14 years of marraige and we have 2 adorable boys. But, both our parents were very open and honest about their fears with the marraige. There was the fear of two different cultures mingling together and whether we would be able to adjust or not. But every relationship has a risk. We are  lucky to have supportive parents. Both my in-laws are wonderful to me and have accepted me as their daughter and my parents love Jeff.

I would be wrong to say that our marraige is perfect. No marraige is. One has to work towards a marraige. We have our fights and we solve them. Its easier when you do not have extended family inferfering. My in-laws live in Chicago and my dad lives 6 months with me and the other 6 months with my sis. Nobody interferes in anyone's business. Well , exception are our children . The grandparents have all the liberty to give suggestions, but we as a couple make the final decision. Like for example my MIL wanted both my boys to learn piano and so they learn piano and on the other hand my dad wanted my son  to play tennis ,so he has been playing tennis. My point is there has to be boundaries. Your parents should be your pillar ,they should be your rock . But its your life afterall . We are our parent's pride and glory and not a property .

I wanted to share my story with you because I consider love has its known language and it is not binded by race ,color creed or languge.

Coming to kriya , they are standing strong against all odds and they will succeed. A marraige who has overcome so many problems so early is bound to stay strong and standing. In real life if I were in this position I would move out of the extended family and live alone with my husband. Thakur Niwas is not a sensible or even a civilized place for a human being. To answer your question ,I would say "Yes it was worth it for krishna to marry Prats". Love is all about going against all odds and trusting and supporting eachother. Although I do not like the angry ( I slowly see that calmness in him though) Krishna who sometimes mishandles Prats, his unconditional love is what I like about him. Prats love is more subdued but she loves him immensly.

Thanks

Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaelle45babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by telstra

why r u so afraid we will not bash you LOL see i beleive this marriage is worth it for krishna because he is getting all emotional and physical strenghts from the love of his life i.e pratigya and he is doing all this these days because he can se tha pratigya is right and his parents are wrong Big smile
saari dunya jaaye bhad main he can bear anything as far as prats is with him

LOL I'm afraid coz in this forums everyone takes out their knives and guns the second anything is said against Kriya as a couple.

I know that jab tak Prats is with Krishna he will fight against everything. But realistically thinking, I dont think I would have the courage to enter into such a marriage, In real life, will you marry an unpud n who depends on his family for everything, who ill treats the bahus...n they call it a tradition....??????will u? I wanna ask this same Q to Pratigya too... I feel bad for p, bcos she is an educated, even if she don't get such a love from her husband, atleast she will hv a respectful living...what say???? where I know that apart from the other persons love, only misery awaits me. Love's not sufficient to live life. You need other support systems as well. Just how long can Kriya survive on this love alone? I think there might come a day when they say and really mean it, that why did they get married?

LOL ... I may be wrong, coz I havent experienced all this yet. But this is only what I've observed watching other couples around me.

Kriya is a very rare couple ,who make history...they r such a couple we all treasure elle.... we love them for wht they r....Embarrassed
Wink

Edited by ramanbabitha - 11 January 2011 at 7:05pm

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by elle45

we've seen him wake up his family in the grip of hurt & anger to proclaim that he regrets marrying her ...........then barely 24hrs later, tells everyone he is very lucky to havea wife like her...........he'll probably say there are good days & bad days just like in all marriages.......

in real world, there are couples that have gone thru worse for the sake of their love and i've also seen a couple of 30 + years of marriage where the hubby now openly tells their 5 kids that he regrets marrying their mom just because she does not kow tow to him and has a mind of her own but they are still commited to living out their lives together ..............

long story short, KP's problemis a battle of ideoloies made more complicated because they choose to live with the extended family.....or to be more specific, Kchooses to still want to be financially dependent on the family money.

In real life, they would have moved out a while ago for the sake of peace.... and if the guy is unable to get a job, she with the education can start first......... ifa couplehave to go thru hardship at the begining of their marriage, it helps a lot when there are no malicious family members to constantly ridiculetheir efforts to succeed togetherin life

Hmm... I guess you're right. It just seems like Krishna has always been on the recieving end of all the troubles. Ridiculed, degraded, slapped, practically disowned by family. But then, that's what makes it the great love story right? How they fight against all the odds? The marriage will definitely change Krishna for the better in the long term, but I dont think he wanted the change.

In my family, its always said that if there are too many arguments in the family, then the couple should move out before it gets worse. And everyone can be at peace. I think Kriya have reached that stage now. - exactly.......

Im very sorry for the old couple you mentioned. I hope that doesnt happen to anyone, where even 30 yrs later, your husband doesnt love you :(

it was an arranged marriage that had its problems right from the start becoz the man obviously wanted someone else (according to what he now tells his children Ouch) but his sisters convinced him to go with this girl that they could  "mold' to fit thier family values since they would be livng as an extended family......... the lady being very educated herself and coming from a family where her parents, even though strict were very loving, considered her hubby as a pati.... whereas him & his family expected her to treat him as a pati parmeshwar...... the chldren have all grown up, graduated univ. and moved on so now its just  the two of them pretty much living as room mates in their house......... quite sad & unfortunate amd makes for an very uncomfortable & awkward atmosphere when the kids visit their parents
That is so sad.... the Poor Aunty. Ouch May God never give anyone such a fate. Such kind of stories make me scared for my future, Confused I guess you just have to be very sure of the person you marry.

---Yemi---

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Elle,

Love is very powerful and it works wonders in different ways to different ppl. Although I am a very strong person inside and out and many ppl have the impression that I am very critical about the social issues, you would be surprised to know that I fell for my husband who is not even an indian. He is a caucasian man and I deeply love him. We will be completing 14 years of marraige and we have 2 adorable boys. But, both our parents were very open and honest about their fears with the marraige. There was the fear of two different cultures mingling together and whether we would be able to adjust or not. But every relationship has a risk. We are  lucky to have supportive parents. Both my in-laws are wonderful to me and have accepted me as their daughter and my parents love Jeff.

I would be wrong to say that our marraige is perfect. No marraige is. One has to work towards a marraige. We have our fights and we solve them. Its easier when you do not have extended family inferfering. My in-laws live in Chicago and my dad lives 6 months with me and the other 6 months with my sis. Nobody interferes in anyone's business. Well , exception are our children . The grandparents have all the liberty to give suggestions, but we as a couple make the final decision. Like for example my MIL wanted both my boys to learn piano and so they learn piano and on the other hand my dad wanted my son  to play tennis ,so he has been playing tennis. My point is there has to be boundaries. Your parents should be your pillar ,they should be your rock . But its your life afterall . We are our parent's pride and glory and not a property .

I wanted to share my story with you because I consider love has its known language and it is not binded by race ,color creed or languge.

Coming to kriya , they are standing strong against all odds and they will succeed. A marraige who has overcome so many problems so early is bound to stay strong and standing. In real life if I were in this position I would move out of the extended family and live alone with my husband. Thakur Niwas is not a sensible or even a civilized place for a human being. To answer your question ,I would say "Yes it was worth it for krishna to marry Prats". Love is all about going against all odds and trusting and supporting eachother. Although I do not like the angry ( I slowly see that calmness in him though) Krishna who sometimes mishandles Prats, his unconditional love is what I like about him. Prats love is more subdued but she loves him immensly.

Thanks

Anu
What an amazing family Anu, where everyone loves each other and is supportive of each other. Congrats to you and Jeff Bhai LOL for having such a lovely relationship. Thanks for sharing your story with me, it will really give me guidance for the future, on how to maintain good relations with everyone. Smile

All you guys have convinced me, that Love does conquer all, and that really it was worth it for Krishna to marry Pratigya despite all the obstacles and the problems. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj....Poojie....

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
i accualy agree wiv
the drama shows us wht a understanidng
caring young man he is
although he faces alot of difficulties
he's got his true love wiv him an nofin else matters
do u get wht i mean
i guess if it dont bother him to much theres not much we can do
but i do hope that the CV's put a stop to this as i would lyk people to respect him a bit more
hopefully that will take place once he gets a job or sommit
4give me if i sound as if im bashin u
but im not
i totaly agree wiv

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
All I can to that is....Pyar diwana hota hai

Love is blind, deaf, and dumb....that the reason Krishna is still able to live with Pratz  after all the crap that he is constantly going through

Go to top