I think Krusha will get killed (Page 2)

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

I hope he does LOLSmile by prem

LOL that would be soo good! The IDEAL way! Either him.. OR Nandini! 

haha...so trueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I think this storyline where Krushna-Nandini playing their games is getting silly...Nandini needs to nip this in the bud...Tell Prem...I am shocked no one notices krushna's behavior or him winking at Nandini while being on dining table...Are rest of the cast blind or what? Shocked

I understand Prapti's BF or Fiance is invited but why is His sister and Krushna invited every time?  prem needs to drop K from his buddy list...May be even block him for god's sake Angry
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I think this storyline where Krushna-Nandini playing their games is getting silly...Nandini needs to nip this in the bud...Tell Prem...I am shocked no one notices krushna's behavior or him winking at Nandini while being on dining table...Are rest of the cast blind or what? Shocked

I understand Prapti's BF or Fiance is invited but why is His sister and Krushna invited every time?  prem needs to drop K from his buddy list...May be even block him for god's sake Angry

I completely agree with you! He really does! Ad why no one notices Krushna playing his dirty games is beyond my understanding too! But i guess thats just the case with all Indian soaps Embarrassed Lol. People play games and do things in front of their eyes and no one but the one who its being caused to sees it! Unhappy lol

Nandini should tell Prem though before it just goes outa control.. That wont be good to see.. I want Prem and Nandini to be together forever! Embarrassed 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index