Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

ANALYSIS:Which of 10 PEOPLE cud be the CULPRIT? (Page 4)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
^^ Lol thanks! Will definitely keep watching the show! It really is interesting.. I'm REALLLY curious to find out who it is now.. it might even be Lali herself considering this split personality track lol

That's reallly shocking! She denied to give her blood to her OWN sister when she was on her DEATH bed!? Wow.. she really has changed.. She must hate Lali a lot to stoop that low.. does this happen after Madhav goes missing or before? Coz the last episode we were shown here is the one in which they find Madhav in the store room.. Who gives Lali the blood? I promise that will be the last question I ask Embarrassed lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Thats really Fine with me Dear..I 'll be happy to answer all for sure..Embarrassed Nopes Its not Laali..But some One else..Watch it...You'll like it...EmbarrassedShe was actully started hating her and More Fuel Provided by that Suman ..So they both team up & More & more truoble for Laali...

About Laali & Blood...There was Two Person ..One was of Rekha Which was revealed first ..So Laali's parents & then Shekhar beg to give Blood ..But Bloody Rekha denied..AngryThan RV hiddedn Report Which show that Even Jamuni;s blood also match..so Lately She got to know & She gave blood ..But it was serious When Laali's Body could not accept blood..than Surbhi entered as Doc..She has some special injection..Which made all All right...So Jamuni & Surbhi both helped Laali ..and Save her..It happened before Madhav kidnapped So you might show She was calling hersefl more Mother of Madhav & Laali not worthy to be call mother & all her Nonsencse etc When Madhav kidnapped & as some of evidance All suspect her for While...She in turn abuse Laali's motherhood like anything....Ouch

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
^^ Aww poor Lali! I'd hate to have a sister like that.. But Rekha is gonna regret it sooo bad when she realised her mistakes! Kudos to Jamuni and Dr Surbhi for helping Lali then.. But I cant help but think that the injection might of had something to do with Lalis problem then.. Seeing that there are a lot of people on this forum who believe that Dr Surbhi has something to do with it.. :| Yep! Definitely something to watch out for.

Does that mean you know who the person is?

I hate Suman too! Never liked her! and now I hate her all the more! Embarrassed lol

And thank you! You're so sweet! That name suits u perfectly! Big smile

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Aww Thanks you So much DearEmbarrassed....Yes May I know But Not Sure..& Yeah  there is some thing definitely Surbhi has to do with Laali's Problem..But Why..Keep Watching..Its Interesting Indeed.Embarrassed

About Rekha..Better if She Regret  & Apologize..Our Laali is so Sweet ..She'll forgive..But such a ungrateful things She said to Laali ..That this character seems not redeemable for Me..See the Shekhar's Dialoge - Sagi Ho ke Bhi sagi Nahi Ho pai ,Khun Ke ansu Rulai Tu hamri Laali ko ..Angry..Even if She apologize..She cause much pain for Laali..Specilly as Shes Blood sis na..Its serious that She can call Laali such Low & all.Lets see...Everyone pays for their Deeds ..Hope even she also.....

Dear there is Arjun's Pic there na..See they hv ruined KMH..Dint like current track ..OMG...CryCry
qweztion1 Groupbie
qweztion1
qweztion1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Nice thought provoking post...

To me, it seems that there are a few likely ones, and most probably it can be:

Surbhi and Loha working together: Loha could have tipped Surbhi off about how Lali is now enjoying her life after replacing her own sister... otherwise, why did it take Dr. Surbhi 7 years to take revenge on Lali and Shekar?

Gangia would not help Loha, she really hates the guy for the humiliation he put her through in the past...

-SweetGirl-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Aww Thanks you So much DearEmbarrassed....Yes May I know But Not Sure..& Yeah  there is some thing definitely Surbhi has to do with Laali's Problem..But Why..Keep Watching..Its Interesting Indeed.Embarrassed

About Rekha..Better if She Regret  & Apologize..Our Laali is so Sweet ..She'll forgive..But such a ungrateful things She said to Laali ..That this character seems not redeemable for Me..See the Shekhar's Dialoge - Sagi Ho ke Bhi sagi Nahi Ho pai ,Khun Ke ansu Rulai Tu hamri Laali ko ..Angry..Even if She apologize..She cause much pain for Laali..Specilly as Shes Blood sis na..Its serious that She can call Laali such Low & all.Lets see...Everyone pays for their Deeds ..Hope even she also.....

Dear there is Arjun's Pic there na..See they hv ruined KMH..Dint like current track ..OMG...CryCry

Yep! That'd soo true! EVERYONE does indeed pay for their deeds! What goes around.. Comes around! She will pay.. And she will definitely regret her wrong doings.. Whatever she's said to Lali.. It will haunt her and she will feel gulity.. Lali will no doubt forgive her.. even though yes, she doesn't deserve it. But Lali has a BIG heart and shes blood.. Like you had said. I could never imagine having a sister like her.. I know its a Soap and everything but still.. Imagine having a sister like her LOL

You're very much welcome! I saw Dr Surbhi for the first time a few episodes ago.. When they found Madav in the store room. I find it really hard to believe she has something to do with it. But considering shes Sideshwaris sister.. and everything else i have read on this forum.. I think it might just be truee.. I'm really curious to find out who it is.. In the last episode we were shown.. well Shekhar got a call saying they've found a body of a dead women.. I'm curious to know if thats Lali tooo.. But I think I'll just read up on that on here.. Embarrassed lol. 

Yep! Arjun! I LOVEE KMH! Embarrassed LOL. I know..Its not going so good right now.. Arjuns gone bad again.. or so I have read Unhappy and I'm not looking forward to watching all that! But i still love it! i Love Arjun! So I'm not looking forward to watching his so to say "evil" side. We were only just shown that quiz episode last.. the one in which Arujun answers the questions on behalf of Chikku.. But i read on this forum that Arohi will be marrying Chikku! I hope its not true! That is indeed sad!

-SweetGirl-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qweztion1

Nice thought provoking post...

To me, it seems that there are a few likely ones, and most probably it can be:

Surbhi and Loha working together: Loha could have tipped Surbhi off about how Lali is now enjoying her life after replacing her own sister... otherwise, why did it take Dr. Surbhi 7 years to take revenge on Lali and Shekar?

Gangia would not help Loha, she really hates the guy for the humiliation he put her through in the past...

That's something to definitely think about! I dont think Gangia could have turned bad again.. but then again.. Shes a bit greedy about money.. So who knows.. Lol. 

But yep! Defintely about the think you said about Loha and Dr Surbhi working together.. That could definitely be a possibility! As someone had pointed out.. Loha wouldnt do his own dirty work.. So he might be making Dr Surbhi do it for him.. Easier for him.. Coz yep! You've pointed out right! Why else will it take her 7 years?

-SweetGirl-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

[/QUOTE]

That's something to definitely think about! I dont think Gangia could have turned bad again.. but then again.. Shes a bit greedy about money.. So who knows.. Lol. 

But yep! Defintely about the think you said about Loha and Dr Surbhi working together.. That could definitely be a possibility! As someone had pointed out.. Loha wouldnt do his own dirty work.. So he might be making Dr Surbhi do it for him.. Easier for him.. Coz yep! You've pointed out right! Why else will it take her 7 years?

OuchOuchLoha and Shekhar together had literary thrown Siddheshwari out of the house.  I think it was Loha who had grabbed Siddy by the arm and threw her out towards the gate, where she tripped and fell.ConfusedConfused 

Siddy had pleaded and begged Loha not to send her away, but a furious Loha had refused to listen. AngryAngry

Therefore, I doubt if Loha and Dr. Surbhi are working together now, since Loha was responsible for ousting her out of the house. In fact,  Dr. Surbhi would be working to disrupt the whole Loha House. 

In the end, Siddy had no friends left in her sasooral.  Gangiya and Ranvijay, her partners in crime, deserted her in her hour of need; her husband Shekhar had already left her, and was the one who caught her in the act of trying to poison his mother; an angry Loha dragged her out of the house and pushed her out of the door, and out of their lives. AngryOuchConfused

Siddy's sister, Dr. Surbhi must have been very young then, and probably grew up listening to Siddy complaining about the way her sasooral waale had treated her.

But undoubtedly, someone in the Loha House is helping Dr Surbhi. OuchAngry

Still, we could all be wrong.

In the realm of the filmland, anything is possible. Dr. Surbhi could be working on her own as per what the CVs want, or with Loha, maybe Gangiya or even Jamuni.  How and why would never be explained. 
CryCry
Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X--SweetGirl-

Go to top