Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

ANALYSIS:Which of 10 PEOPLE cud be the CULPRIT? (Page 3)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

I betcha one million rupees that it is Loha...the man who hates Laali so much that he would do anything to get rid of her. This is just one of his plans that will backfire on him as usual.
I think he has some people working with him. It could be Gangiya and Ranjavi and some other person or persons.

It is Loha the Liar for sure!!!

LOOOL! this could be soo truee! it is possible.. definitely! but i dno if Gangiya could be helping.. Ranvijay maybe.. but Gangiyas reformed so i dno.. but she might be doing it for money or whatever.. or it might just be a part of her plan.. who knows.. lol.. you really could be right! great theory!

btw.. coz i stopped watching it inbetween Embarrassed Loha started to respect Lali right? i remember when they all thought Lali was dead.. and he went blind.. he felt sooo gulity. even when Lali came back as the doctors wife.. he did everything to get her back to Shekhar.. so why the sudden transformation? 

can someone tel me whyy pleasee Embarrassed thank youu!

considering that.. it could really be possible that Gangiya may have transformed too! Embarrassed it'll be interesting to see you it really is.. i hope they show it to us soon!

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 January 2011 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

btw.. coz i stopped watching it inbetween Embarrassed Loha started to respect Lali right? i remember when they all thought Lali was dead.. and he went blind.. he felt sooo gulity. even when Lali came back as the doctors wife.. he did everything to get her back to Shekhar.. so why the sudden transformation? 

Yes..For a While He got Good with Laali...He was even manipulating that time also to bring back laali in haveli... But How he again become mad to Laali..It goes Like....He wanted to stand in Sarpanch Election..for that he needed ticket..From the politican he wanted Election Ticket He was cheap man...

He(Minister) came to dinner at haveli..and he has bad eye on every Women of haveli..Finally he demaned Jamuni for one NightAngry ...In reward he'll give Ticket to Loha..Loha is basically cheap no matter We know....so he was back with his negativity..& he agreed to Send Jamuni for night as She was Rakel of RV that time..Ouch.

Jamuni obviosly denied..And our Great Laali protest agaist Loha for this MatterClap..there was Big Drama & at the end She succeeded to save JamuniClap..But at the end it again cause Loha agaist Laali..& he thrown Shali out of haveli..It come as reformed jamuni & gagi but as Laali fought for Jamuni Even If jamuni was witch that Time with Laali...

It was more interesting as Loha actully tried to kill laaliOuch  When she came back after rescureJamuni from minister..To save Laali Shekhar pointed Gun to Loha..Which made him more mad..he said for Son I fought to village hes today agaist me for Laali..(To save Shekhar he called Lali as pro** in some Drama so he become good father for while..LOL)But Shekhar this act hurt him &...He Took Shali's baby...Again there was many drama & they won their baby back..And It went on with some of other track Which shown cruel face of Loha as killer...So hes again bad man...& totaly agaist Laali as Now instead of him Laali become Sarpach...Star..

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 January 2011 at 4:17am

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
^^ Thank You! Poor Laali! she doesnt deserve any of that! Loha Singh has no respect for anyone! he's an evil person! all that just for a ticket! 

after reading that.. it could no doubt be himd definitely be him thats doing all the stuff coz he hates Lali sooo much! it could really be possible! it seems like something he would do anyway.. where is he right now? and Kaushalya? sorry.. havnt been watching the episodes in ages!.. but this mystery thing sorta hooked me back Embarrassed lol

he didnt become the Sarpanch right? Lali ran for it instead didnt  she? did she become the Sarpanch in the end?

thank youu! and sorry for all the questions.. Embarrassed

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 January 2011 at 4:21am

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

^^ Thank You! poot Laali! she doesnt deserve any of that! Loha Singh has no respect for anyone! he's an evil person! all that just for a ticket! 

after reading that.. it could totally be him thats doing all the stuff coz he hates Lali sooo much! it could really be possible! it seems like something he would do anyway.. where is he right now? and Kaushalya? sorry.. havnt been watching the episodes in ages!.. but this mystery things sorta hooked me back Embarrassed lol

he didnt become the Sarpanch right? Lali ran for it instead did she? did she become the Sarpanch in the end?

thank youu! and sorry for all the questions.. Embarrassed

Dont be sorry plsEmbarrassed
Obviously Laali does not desrve  anything alike..But hes truely Disgusting cruel man.. Angry

Again after that There was Drama Like Laali went to earn money for get back her baby..Loha wanted to go & Kill her that time also so his pota be with him..Sumi tried to stop him,..Loha beat her ,which casue her injured..Loha thought he killed his wife..But She was alive..Saved by gangiIt was relealed lately..Initially all thoght Sumi as dead...

But this death News Shocked Laali..Loha made Laali's eaned money waste & told her Sumi is dead..She declared that day that She'll fight election agaist Loha/.as She cant let this cruel man to rule village Who ruined his haveli's happiness by killing his wife..shali dint knew she was alive...latelt they got to know..they were happy..sumi as Ghost scared Loha..Which make Loha accpet his Sin as he thoght Sumi's ghost scaring himLOL..He was arrested after that..So ultimately Laali won & declared as Sarpanch ..ClapStar..after Election Loha was in jail & sumi decided to go for Char Dham yarta & she hand over all Respo of haveli to her bahu Laali...

Now in between many thing a hppened..But as you know Laali fall in SPD...Poor girl..and Sumi is just back yesterday..Lets see What she does..hope she helps...

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
^^ Thank you again! yep! it'll be interesting to know what happens now.. have to say i trully am happy to know that Loha is in jail! yay! lol he really is a disgusting and cruel man! i agree!

yep! i saw bits of that.. him thinking he'd killed Sumi (sorry.. i dno where i got Kaushalya from Embarrassed lol) and her actually being alive.. Gangiya had lied saying she was dead and stuff.. but didnt she the episodes about Lali saying she will stand against Loha and stuff.. so thank youu for letting me know! and yay! Lalli is the Sarpanch! 

Sorry.. what SPD? Embarrassed Yep! i hope Sumi helps her too! which im sure she will! Big smile

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

^^ Thank you again! yep! it'll be interesting to know what happens now.. have to say i trully am happy to know that Loha is in jail! yay! lol he really is a disgusting and cruel man! i agree!

yep! i saw bits of that.. him thinking he'd killed Sumi (sorry.. i dno where i got Kaushalya from Embarrassed lol) and her actually being alive.. Gangiya had lied saying she was dead and stuff.. but didnt she the episodes about Lali saying she will stand against Loha and stuff.. so thank youu for letting me know! and yay! Lalli is the Sarpanch! 

Sorry.. what SPD? Embarrassed Yep! i hope Sumi helps her too! which im sure she will! Big smile

No Dear.Loha is not in jail currentlyOuchSadly But true.....That same minister came to his rescue..Hes released & he planned so cheap game Which came as Rekha go agaist Laali..He played big Drama result Even if Laali wanted her sis happiness She seemed her enemy to Rekha..And now Rekha is agaist Laali..she instigates Madhav agaist Laali..Loha's ultimate goal to Trouble Laali more & more fullfilled..Ouch

and after that He now wants to try for MLA election ..So he went to Meeting with MLA Delhi /Patna..still not  back..but he made sure in his absense Lali kept on trouble Since her sis is agaist her now...

& SPD is Split person Disorder..From which Laali is going through,..Some time Laali..Some time Siddy....

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
^^ [:O] so she does have split personaility? I thought that was just one of the suggestions that was put forward. So could it be that Lali is doing it herself.. but unaware of it? O God. LOL. 

After reading that, I think ir could also be Rekha as well :| Sounds reallly unlikely but could be true.. I hope not though.. But i have to admit, I dont like her for instigating Madhav, Lalis own son, against his own mother.. that is evil.. But i dont wanna believe that Rekha could be doing this to her own sister.. 

Embarrassed sorry thought he was still in jail Unhappy 

Thank You once again!

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

yr Welcome anytimeEmbarrassed..Rekha turned realy witch ..Lali was about to die & She denied to give her Blood...And yaa For now Its suggestion Only..But you this SBB/SBS spoilers...Its quite confirm that SPD track...Wont ruin yr Interest more by telling all Twist ..Keep watching..Its interesting...Embarrassed

-X-NeeNee-X-

Go to top