Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

ANALYSIS:Which of 10 PEOPLE cud be the CULPRIT? (Page 2)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frisky2d

To me it seems it is LAALI herself under the influence of Dr Suman's medicines she is behaving contrarily. 

Clue: she was the last person with Madhav. She found chana in her saree that was found outside the room in which Madhav was found. Wink

ShockedConfused the thought of that scares me.. but it could be true.. schizophrenia!? she might not be aware shes doing such things.. but i highly doubt that could be the case.. i dont want that to be the case lol.. also.. she went somewhere leaving madhav there.. Confused didnt see the chana episode.. so not sure.. but strange.. ooohh i dnoo.. but i reallllly wanna know lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Theories abound on who the person could it be.  From whatever info or clues the CVs have given in the show, I have put it in my analysis.  I could have missed some info.

Laali, as some viewer pointed out, could be the culprit too.  She was the last person seen with Madhav. However, she had placed Madhav on the bed and went running off to investigate a gunshot. 

By the way, where was the gun that fired the shot?  Was it found?

But it is obvious someone inside the haveli is helping someone outside. 

Edited by Neela10 - 12 January 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-telenovelle

layna Goldie
layna
layna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
i think it's that doctor surbhi but somehow i can't help thinking that someone inside the house is helping her, i would see Suman help her. well i don't knowLOL
but excellent post neela anyway Clap

Neela10-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by layna

i think it's that doctor surbhi but somehow i can't help thinking that someone inside the house is helping her, i would see Suman help her. well i don't knowLOL
but excellent post neela anyway Clap

i think someone in the house is helping as well.. after reading a few posts.. i think DR Surbi MIGHT have something to do with it.. but i dnoo.. i dno why.. but i dnt think Suman has anything to do with it.. she looked pretty baffled with the milk in the kitchen.. or whatever it was that fell from the stove..

laynaNeela10

layna Goldie
layna
layna

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

i think someone in the house is helping as well.. after reading a few posts.. i think DR Surbi MIGHT have something to do with it.. but i dnoo.. i dno why.. but i dnt think Suman has anything to do with it.. she looked pretty baffled with the milk in the kitchen.. or whatever it was that fell from the stove..

Yes Suman is acting wierd. let's see Ouch

-X-NeeNee-X-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by purple4

Originally posted by Neela10

While our eyes are peeled on Dr. Surbhi, someone else could be doing the dirty work.

Dr Surbh, i and Gangia doing the dirty work. Dr Surbhi might have paid her a high amount to work with her. As we know Gangia, she must have agreed because we have seen in the past she would do anything for money. LOL

But I think Gangi has be Refomed Really now..Shown her expression..She seems genuine to me Now..EmbarrassedHope CV's not again mess up by turn her Evil..there is many actully now besides Gangi..

I might be wrong, but there is definately someone working with Dr Surbhi, but then they all seem confused themselves.LOL

Yeah thats True..While watching I m liking Just get it over...stop confusing usTongueWink..we know Its Surbhi only  & Shes siddy's sis So shes doing all this..Just show how shes managing to play like this...LOLLOLWinkWink 
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I betcha one million rupees that it is Loha...the man who hates Laali so much that he would do anything to get rid of her. This is just one of his plans that will backfire on him as usual.
I think he has some people working with him. It could be Gangiya and Ranjavi and some other person or persons.

It is Loha the Liar for sure!!!

Neela10-X-NeeNee-X-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

I betcha one million rupees that it is Loha...the man who hates Laali so much that he would do anything to get rid of her. This is just one of his plans that will backfire on him as usual.
I think he has some people working with him. It could be Gangiya and Ranjavi and some other person or persons.

It is Loha the Liar for sure!!!

Big smileBig smile You hold on  to that theory Telv, real tight.TongueTongue Cos' you may end up being right, and us all wrong.  See, so you old on to that theory of yours. LOLLOL  Loha, the Liar, it is ladies and gents! ClapBig smileTongue
LOL

-X-NeeNee-X-

Go to top