Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ AWW yep! Their love for each other is definitely bigger than the hatred they have for one another. Um.. Yep! They have got married fairly quickly.. But I'm happy about it! At least that stopped her from marrying CHEEKU! Lol. I havnt seen season one yet.. Well not all of it.. After watching KMH2.. Like the first few episodes.. I started watching KMH1 online.. Coz I absolutely LOVE it! Lol. Havnt finished watching it.. On episode 119 and I think theres like 170 episodes in total.. Havent been able to watch it for a couple of days.. Been busy with assignments and stuff.. But will contunie from today! Lol.

So is it final that Siddeshwari is troubling Lali? So Siddeshwaris dead?

Loha Singhs stupid! I hate him! But it makes sense for him to do something like that.. But after what u said.. Why would Dr Surchi be taking his help? Ohhh.. πŸ˜’ I dno.. Theres dragging it too much! They should tell us already! Lol

I feel sorry for Madhav and Shekhar.. Poor them! πŸ˜’
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Its actully siddy's Ghost in Laali body & wanna destroy Shali Both..It was aweful But really interesting Drama..Hope you wont...

Surbhi is Stalker ..But still not revealed How she did all..Is there anyone with her...Why that one Day is missing from Laali's Memory...

So you hvn't KMH 1...Aww..Well not take me wrong But 1 was Far better than 2 Initially..later on due to lack of creativity It was not so nice..But still it was show with intensity..LOVED It!...Second season hv all new atmosphere & most nice is I loved this Chatter box Arohi...Imagine what Shes back...this marriage gonna Rock..Shown the Precap - Palki me baith Ke Arohi Apne Piya Ke ghar chaliπŸ˜†...OMG !!She her self lands to Arjun's place...More Damaka & funny fights are coming..Its going so well...
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I betcha one million rupees that it is Loha...the man who hates Laali so much that he would do anything to get rid of her. This is just one of his plans that will backfire on him as usual.
I think he has some people working with him. It could be Gangiya and Ranjavi and some other person or persons.

It is Loha the Liar for sure!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Yeah Its actully siddy's Ghost in Laali body & wanna destroy Shali Both..It was aweful But really interesting Drama..Hope you wont...

Surbhi is Stalker ..But still not revealed How she did all..Is there anyone with her...Why that one Day is missing from Laali's Memory...

So you hvn't KMH 1...Aww..Well not take me wrong But 1 was Far better than 2 Initially..later on due to lack of creativity It was not so nice..But still it was show with intensity..LOVED It!...Second season hv all new atmosphere & most nice is I loved this Chatter box Arohi...Imagine what Shes back...this marriage gonna Rock..Shown the Precap - Palki me baith Ke Arohi Apne Piya Ke ghar chaliπŸ˜†...OMG !!She her self lands to Arjun's place...More Damaka & funny fights are coming..Its going so well...

Lol! That is gonna be fun too watch! I havnt seen season 1.. Not all of it anyways.. Ive seen up to episode 119.. Im watching it online and im in LOVE with it tooo! :) 

Yep.. Im kinda aware that Siddys ghost has "taken over" Lali. But Dr Surbhi definitely has something to do with it too.. The episode before yesterday.. We were shown her do some kinda prayer with Siddys picture.. And then the injection.. Its just strange.. But looking forward to watching it :)

I dno why that days missing too.. Umm.. Probably some kinda drug affect? I dno.. Kinda like the movie "Sunday" Lol :$
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I just saw todays episode! And :O

She was completely possessed by Siddeshwari! Kinda scary to watch! Reminded me of "Bhool Bulaya" 

Can't wait for tommorows episode! 

So basically.. Just to clear things :$ It was Lali doing all the things? But she was possessed by Siddeshwari? Like all the notes and things.. The "haar" on Shekhars photo.. Was that all Lali?

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah dear seems like Gonna be Combo of " Bhul -Bhulaiya"  &  "Sunday"....Laali has losted one Day From her Memory I just hope It wont stuck her in another Problem later on Once she cure form Ghost thing...Now a days there is not at all laali..Just siddy but shes so Funny....

About that Shekhar's Garlanded pic..Still Not clear but It was done by Surbhi..Since you'll see Soon that Surbhi   about to apply poison  Injection  to  Laali But  Madhur spot it..she mess it with her Sandal...Its same Golden high heel Sandal Jamuni spot earlier...So mishaps in haveli was planned by Surbhi so as this soul in Laali's Body...Tantric will reveal it....

But Laali as Siddy tries to slap LohaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I Cracked me up..& hv you seen Arohi's Grih Pravesh by Bji...OMG !! It was super Funny...Friday AJ & KMH both were plesant Surprize episodes...

For now Seems Like Surbhi been single curprit & did all this alone...Hope she'll be exposed soon but....
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
^^ I hope she gets exposed soon too! And guessing from what uve said above.. Like the sandal and stuff.. I'm sure it'll be pretty soon.. Im so glad she got caught with the poison! Lol.

LOL that does sound funny.. She tries to sap Loha. Well all i know is that episode where that pooja was being done.. That scared me.. That was the last episode we were shown.. So looking forward to the rest :)

Yep.. Hopefully it wont.. But something tells me that something must have happened during that day.. Thats why its "missing".. 

About KMH, nope :( we're havent been shown that much yet :( Its a shame! The last episode we were shown was the one in which Cheeku gets drunk and sing "Cheeku ki jawani" Lol. We're pretty much really behind.. But im lookinf forward to the episode! Sounds funny! And will be funny!
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago
sverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I betcha one million rupees that it is Loha...the man who hates Laali so much that he would do anything to get rid of her. This is just one of his plans that will backfire on him as usual.
I think he has some people working with him. It could be Gangiya and Ranjavi and some other person or persons.

It is Loha the Liar for sure!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†