Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My version of the edited /offcreen hug story! (Page 6)

KrishnaKalpana Senior Member
KrishnaKalpana
KrishnaKalpana

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Wow!!! you made my day!! what a wonderful explanation given...

I was watching it again and again for an answer and you gave me the answer...

Thank you so much!!!

Going back to Gurti dreaming... Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84gurpreet28bluejalpariAbsoluv

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

GOSH,im was so xcited n stillm seeing GURTI dancing inclose...i really believe tat is offscreen cos DD blushing..her eyes not meeting GC vich is unlikely geet n GCs smile not incharacter wid MAAN...i  watched kajus VMs 20 times n still cnt get over tis gurti MANIA....their xpressions n body language say a different stry...

BTW bluefish,satya88, binsur n muniza, absoluv,eveline..(anyways kno most of u all bt stalking ur posts n analysisEmbarrassed).can i please 2 join in tis happening 30s group...u see i will turn 30 nxt yr bt still hve 2 kids.LOL..im a crazy fan of MANEET n especially GURTI...need 2 share my pentup feelings, emotions  n thoughts on tis beautiful couple where i cnt share wid any1 else not even wid my hubby....hpe i get the license hereWink 

Edited by mehraan - 11 January 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28untamedtigressLuvScoobyAbsoluveveline

oooooo Senior Member
oooooo
oooooo

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
wow!!! its a sweet story fr us!!!!! the explanation was god!!!!! Smile 
bt i missed it in the sbs!!! dnt kno y....
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

wowowowowowooooooooowowo

we can have an exclusive young and happening 30+ ..............nice to meet you all..coz I keep feeling im the only over age idiot here....because I dont go gaga over gurmeet at all( my hubby is more handsome:)).....I go gaga over the story , treatment and chemistry between leads.

welcome to the club then......lets pick a name for it..suggestions anyone?

Nope...you are not the only idiot here...LOL!!! what about 30 plus+..ROFL!! or the Bold n the Beautiful ..or Wine club( as in mature n seasoned, so more flavorful!!)Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariAbsoluv

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Oh I like your explanation very much, even if there was any other explanation I'm going to convince myself that your explanation is absolutely the correct one.........LOLSmile

bluejalpariLuvScooby

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

GOSH,im was so xcited n stillm seeing GURTI dancing inclose...i really believe tat is offscreen cos DD blushing..her eyes not meeting GC vich is unlikely geet n GCs smile not incharacter wid MAAN...i  watched kajus VMs 20 times n still cnt get over tis gurti MANIA....their xpressions n body language say a different stry...

BTW bluefish,satya88, binsur n muniza, absoluv,eveline..(anyways kno most of u all bt stalking ur posts n analysisEmbarrassed).can i please 2 join in tis happening 30s group...u see i will turn 30 nxt yr bt still hve 2 kids.LOL..im a crazy fan of MANEET n especially GURTI...need 2 share my pentup feelings, emotions  n thoughts on tis beautiful couple where i cnt share wid any1 else not even wid my hubby....hpe i get the license hereWink 

Hey Mehraan...Vr all in the same boat.Wink..Yes ofcourse u can join us dear....Welcome....

anjalireddyy84LuvScooby

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

wowowowowowooooooooowowo

we can have an exclusive young and happening 30+ ..............nice to meet you all..coz I keep feeling im the only over age idiot here....because I dont go gaga over gurmeet at all( my hubby is more handsome:)).....I go gaga over the story , treatment and chemistry between leads.

Nope...you are not the only idiot here...LOL!!! what about 30 plus+..ROFL!! or the Bold n the Beautiful ..or Wine club( as in mature n seasoned, so more flavorful!!)Wink

ROFLClap
Clap
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

wowowowowowooooooooowowo

Like the name "Wine Club"....Thumbs Up...V can all have virtual wine & talk about MAANEET & GurTi....Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariDilsayeveline

Go to top