Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My version of the edited /offcreen hug story! (Page 3)

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

omg u made my day by giving such an explaination to the unsolving mystery dear ,wat a relief now i can finally go off to sleep wid gurti in my sweetest dreams thank u thanku thanku thanku sooooooooooo muchClap
XOXOXO
p.s i guess since gc made dd's bday special in his own way (just watched it again after ur post)i guess tats y DD offered the cake first to him ,just a silly thot crossed my mind so sharing it wid uWink i just cant come out ov gurti land pal

I can completely understand dear...no worries...
when it comes to GURTI, i stop being my normal mature 32 year old person that I am...
I become 16....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28anjalireddyy84untamedtigress

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

Originally posted by untamedtigress

omg u made my day by giving such an explanation to the unsolving mystery dear ,wat a relief now i can finally go off to sleep wid gurti in my sweetest dreams thank u thanku thanku thanku sooooooooooo muchClap
XOXOXO
p.s i guess since gc made dd's bday special in his own way (just watched it again after ur post)i guess tats y DD offered the cake first to him ,just a silly thot crossed my mind so sharing it wid uWink i just cant come out ov gurti land pal

I can completely understand dear...no worries...
when it comes to GURTI, i stop being my normal mature 32 year old person that I am...
I become 16....
oooo ur 32 hahahahhaah so tats wat we call gurti power sabko lapaita hua hai age se kia hota hai u shud feel young at heartWink

Edited by untamedtigress - 11 January 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84gurpreet28

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
@untamedtigress

seriously....with GEET serial and GURTI......when im thinking about them..I dont feel my age at all...I feel in im college or something.....
Never did any other serial or movie do that to me ...
and its not Gurmeet's looks or any such crap for me..
its Maan and Geet both are OTT characters.....they are both larger than life.....
and Nissar ofcourse....who would think there woudl be comedy in a story with so much social message...
but nok jhoks. are fun , theier serious fights are fun. everything they do is entertaining.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subiamanSATHYA88prema_ksgurpreet28untamedtigressAbsoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
@bluefish-I agree, I am also over 30 and mother of two children but watching Gurti brings back memories of first crushes,first love, first heartbreak,etc.  They have such amazing chemistry that you can't help fall in love with them and even though I respect the relationship between GC and DB,I can't help but wish there was a real life Gurti relationship.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikasubiamananjalireddyy84gurpreet28untamedtigressAbsoluv

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

@untamedtigress

seriously....with GEET serial and GURTI......when im thinking about them..I dont feel my age at all...I feel in im college or something.....
its Maan and Geet both are OTT characters.....they are both larger than life.....
and Nissar ofcourse....who would think there woudl be comedy in a story with so much social message...
but nok jhoks. are fun , theier serious fights are fun. everything they do is entertaining.

@untamedtigress

yeah i tell u dear i have been fond ov indian shows and programs ever since i have started watching tvLOL,i have been crazy bout many actors,onscreen couples in the past but there is sumthing special bout GURTI/MAANEET no doubt maan/GC is super handsome to die for looks for a gal ov my age but moreover its the sizzling onscreen and offscreen chemistry they share that i have actually fallen in love wid em,i actually cry thinking wat will happen to my life wen GOD4BID GHSP wen eventually go offair cant even imagine it ending so soon,im like more thn crazy bout it,ist thing in the morng logging inti to GF to check out on the latest news on GHSP,and before going to sleep same thing,here in pakistan indian ch have been bannd i cried my eyes out due to the thot that i wud miss out on my fav serial BUT THANK GOD and thanx to the internet i still get the treat ov watching gurti/maaneet.
Smile its not only bout the show its BOUT DD,AND GC who made it so natural that for us thay r no more fictional characters and my greatest wish is to see em together having fun alwaz offscreen/onscreen doesnt matter

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikaanjalireddyy84gurpreet28

untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

@bluefish-I agree, I am also over 30 and mother of two children but watching Gurti brings back memories of first crushes,first love, first heartbreak,etc.  They have such amazing chemistry that you can't help fall in love with them and even though I respect the relationship between GC and DB,I can't help but wish there was a real life Gurti relationship.
kash sapnay sach hatay ,chalo i wont risk to comment on tat its their personal life but i wish to see em together alwaz watever way I LEAVE TAT TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY Smile
btw dd's bady wish was doing GHSP till her coming 4 bdays so even she doesnt wanna go away frm  ghsp ,and ofcourse GCBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TiharikaSATHYA88nimmishgurpreet28

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

@bluefish & SATHYA88....Guys please include me in ur team toooo.Big smile...over 30 & mother of 2 kids.Tongue...YET CRAZZZYYYYY for MAANEET / GurTI.....SIMPLY love watching Gurmeet & Drashti TOGETHER....They r AWESOME actors....Love them both....Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subiamanSATHYA88nimmishgurpreet28

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

@bluefish & SATHYA88....Guys please include me in ur team toooo.Big smile...over 30 & mother of 2 kids.Tongue...YET CRAZZZYYYYY for MAANEET / GurTI.....SIMPLY love watching Gurmeet & Drashti TOGETHER....They r AWESOME actors....Love them both....Tongue
Can I be a part of this exclusive club too please ???Embarrassed

Edited by eveline - 11 January 2011 at 5:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SATHYA88Absoluv

Go to top