Views

Users

Frequent Posters

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: bluefish

@untamedtigress

seriously....with GEET serial and GURTI......when im thinking about them..I dont feel my age at all...I feel in im college or something.....
Never did any other serial or movie do that to me ...
and its not Gurmeet's looks or any such crap for me..
its Maan and Geet both are OTT characters.....they are both larger than life.....
and Nissar ofcourse....who would think there woudl be comedy in a story with so much social message...
but nok jhoks. are fun , theier serious fights are fun. everything they do is entertaining.

@untamedtigress

seriously....with GEET serial and GURTI......when im thinking about them..I dont feel my age at all...I feel in im college or something.....
Never did any other serial or movie do that to me ...
and its not Gurmeet's looks or any such crap for me..
its Maan and Geet both are OTT characters.....they are both larger than life.....
and Nissar ofcourse....who would think there woudl be comedy in a story with so much social message...
but nok jhoks. are fun , theier serious fights are fun. everything they do is entertaining.

yeah i tell u dear i have been fond ov indian shows and programs ever since i have started watching tvπŸ˜†,i have been crazy bout many actors,onscreen couples in the past but there is sumthing special bout GURTI/MAANEET no doubt maan/GC is super handsome to die for looks for a gal ov my age but moreover its the sizzling onscreen and offscreen chemistry they share that i have actually fallen in love wid em,i actually cry thinking wat will happen to my life wen GOD4BID GHSP wen eventually go offair cant even imagine it ending so soon,im like more thn crazy bout it,ist thing in the morng logging inti to GF to check out on the latest news on GHSP,and before going to sleep same thing,here in pakistan indian ch have been bannd i cried my eyes out due to the thot that i wud miss out on my fav serial BUT THANK GOD and thanx to the internet i still get the treat ov watching gurti/maaneet.
😊 its not only bout the show its BOUT DD,AND GC who made it so natural that for us thay r no more fictional characters and my greatest wish is to see em together having fun alwaz offscreen/onscreen doesnt matter
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

@bluefish-I agree, I am also over 30 and mother of two children but watching Gurti brings back memories of first crushes,first love, first heartbreak,etc.  They have such amazing chemistry that you can't help fall in love with them and even though I respect the relationship between GC and DB,I can't help but wish there was a real life Gurti relationship.

kash sapnay sach hatay ,chalo i wont risk to comment on tat its their personal life but i wish to see em together alwaz watever way I LEAVE TAT TO ALLAH ALMIGHTY 😊
btw dd's bady wish was doing GHSP till her coming 4 bdays so even she doesnt wanna go away frm  ghsp ,and ofcourse GCπŸ˜ƒ
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SATHYA88

@bluefish-I agree, I am also over 30 and mother of two children but watching Gurti brings back memories of first crushes,first love, first heartbreak,etc.  They have such amazing chemistry that you can't help fall in love with them and even though I respect the relationship between GC and DB,I can't help but wish there was a real life Gurti relationship.

@bluefish & SATHYA88....Guys please include me in ur team toooo.πŸ˜ƒ...over 30 & mother of 2 kids.πŸ˜›...YET CRAZZZYYYYY for MAANEET / GurTI.....SIMPLY love watching Gurmeet & Drashti TOGETHER....They r AWESOME actors....Love them both....πŸ˜›
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Absoluv

@bluefish & SATHYA88....Guys please include me in ur team toooo.πŸ˜ƒ...over 30 & mother of 2 kids.πŸ˜›...YET CRAZZZYYYYY for MAANEET / GurTI.....SIMPLY love watching Gurmeet & Drashti TOGETHER....They r AWESOME actors....Love them both....πŸ˜›

Can I be a part of this exclusive club too please ???😳 Edited by eveline - 13 years ago
nimmish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HEY GURLLL U MADE MY DAY ITS AN AWESOME POSTπŸ‘πŸΌ
IM SOO HAPPY TO READ THIS πŸ˜Š
WATEVER HAPPENS WE GURTIANS WILL NEVER LOOSE HOPE N KEEP DREAMING COZ THIS OUR RIGHT N NOONE CAN STOP US FRM DREAMING RIGHTπŸ˜‰
I WISHHH TO SEE THEM TOGETHER IN REAL😍

Originally posted by: nimmish

HEY GURLLL U MADE MY DAY ITS AN AWESOME POSTπŸ‘πŸΌ

IM SOO HAPPY TO READ THIS πŸ˜Š
WATEVER HAPPENS WE GURTIANS WILL NEVER LOOSE HOPE N KEEP DREAMING COZ THIS OUR RIGHT N NOONE CAN STOP US FRM DREAMING RIGHTπŸ˜‰
I WISHHH TO SEE THEM TOGETHER IN REAL😍

we have same dream😍
SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@eveline&absoluv- yes lets make a group- I would love to be part of the Young and Happening 30's crowd.πŸ˜‰
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

And all this got caught only on SBS , not on SBB or UMT or any other because this wasnt part of script, people must have been told to do whatever dance they want by the end of Sheela.....and this got caught only by SBS. If this was part of the script, they would have done retakes if one had got spoiled, but still shown the scene .
Also if the scene got spoiled because GC and DD started smiling too much, they would have said cut and broken smile and posture immediately. like one scene in "pee=loon" sequence.
But here neither there was any cut neither did they break away immedialtey.

And the pic posted in facebook was only from GC's back camera angle. So Geet team never had a camera that would record that dance. It was recorded by SBS..

This was exactly what i was thinking...how come it was only in SBS that was caught (all the other dance parts were seen in all of them) and i think they were not aware that SBS covered that part...( i think ppl were just having fun and dancing off camera after the song sequence and that was Gurti dance offscreen)...DD expression was not like Geet's expression but as she is suprised(Gurmeet big smile ) and blushing.... I don't know if we are dreaming too much... it looks too good to be true
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This pic is not from SBS, it's from Geet team, but I have to agree on that the pic is off-screen, GEET FB did posted off-screen pics before and even edited pics, so I wonder if this suppose to be on-screen but edited or it's off-screen?......

Remember there were a pic of Maan with Arjun in GEET FB which was posted around Arjun's entry after the gun wala pic, but was never showen in the show..........

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wowowowowowooooooooowowo

we can have an exclusive young and happening 30+ ..............nice to meet you all..coz I keep feeling im the only over age idiot here....because I dont go gaga over gurmeet at all( my hubby is more handsome:)).....I go gaga over the story , treatment and chemistry between leads.

welcome to the club then......lets pick a name for it..suggestions anyone?