Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My version of the edited /offcreen hug story! - Page 2

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bluefish

thanks for liking it...hope you like it for real...
one thinng i must say , whether they are are friends or whatever, by now GC and DD can read each other very well right, that what they do everyday when they react to each other in the scenes.

it has to be.....😳
12 hrs daily together.....πŸ˜ƒ
for several months.....😊
u r r8....they can read each other....πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww rocckinggg GURTI roxxx & da expressions DD was giving it was offscreen
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Absoluv

Nice explanation dear...Yes agree with Muniza, that they were UNAWARE that this is on TAPE....But loved it anywyas....πŸ˜‰

Hey Absoluv...hows ya.....
yep unanaware isliye to offscreen bol rahi hun.....
whatever ....Gc made her smile like a charm on her bday...just look at the FB pic...there is no other pic which has that kinda real smile of DD's in all her pics so far
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

arre all this is for amusement only na....
theya re also in the entertainment industry na...

ya r8....they r in the entertainment industry....πŸ˜‰
u know....
no other jodi of Indian tv entertain me so much like them....πŸ˜†
they r awesome....πŸ˜‰

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking in the same way, like he may trying make her happy on her B'day, cheering up.as friend what is harm in it,
bluejalpari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: untamedtigress

i second u do u remember gurti's latest interview i'll quote it as
"aankhon he ankhon mien ishaarey horaye thay"
plus in tat dream sequence wedding promo ,did u see DD was scared ov climbing the horse,the way she had held him and in responce the way hed had supported her and helped her to climb was so cute on their part,MAY ALLAH PROTECT THEIR FRENDSHIP AND WATEVER RELATIONSHIP THEY SHARE AND I PRAY IT GROWS EVEN STRONGER WID EVERY PASSING MOMENT ,WATEVER IT IS ITS SO PURE AND TRUE 😊

yep caught the horsey scene....infact DD had yelled out in horror to sit on the horse and GC.....I wooulnt have trusted any person to be on the horse with really...
there is sure a lot of trust between them.
bluejalpari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: untamedtigress

omg u made my day by giving such an explaination to the unsolving mystery dear ,wat a relief now i can finally go off to sleep wid gurti in my sweetest dreams thank u thanku thanku thanku sooooooooooo muchπŸ‘

XOXOXO
p.s i guess since gc made dd's bday special in his own way (just watched it again after ur post)i guess tats y DD offered the cake first to him ,just a silly thot crossed my mind so sharing it wid uπŸ˜‰ i just cant come out ov gurti land pal

I can completely understand dear...no worries...
when it comes to GURTI, i stop being my normal mature 32 year old person that I am...
I become 16....
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I can completely understand dear...no worries...
when it comes to GURTI, i stop being my normal mature 32 year old person that I am...
I become 16....

oooo ur 32 hahahahhaah so tats wat we call gurti power sabko lapaita hua hai age se kia hota hai u shud feel young at heartπŸ˜‰ Edited by untamedtigress - 13 years ago
bluejalpari thumbnail
@untamedtigress

seriously....with GEET serial and GURTI......when im thinking about them..I dont feel my age at all...I feel in im college or something.....
Never did any other serial or movie do that to me ...
and its not Gurmeet's looks or any such crap for me..
its Maan and Geet both are OTT characters.....they are both larger than life.....
and Nissar ofcourse....who would think there woudl be comedy in a story with so much social message...
but nok jhoks. are fun , theier serious fights are fun. everything they do is entertaining.

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@bluefish-I agree, I am also over 30 and mother of two children but watching Gurti brings back memories of first crushes,first love, first heartbreak,etc.  They have such amazing chemistry that you can't help fall in love with them and even though I respect the relationship between GC and DB,I can't help but wish there was a real life Gurti relationship.