Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

My version of the edited /offcreen hug story!

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Yep..read the roaring  discussions everywhere about whether the hug/close dance shown in SBS was real or on screen.....read the many explanations and versions of it.....

No debate on this thread...just putting down what I think thew story behind the hug and dance was...
....for gurtains its a sweet story, for non gurtains its a fiction., Read it  like you want..

So GC was dancing with these hot hot gori gori's , esp dhamakedar Shayantani, who moves very well. And our Dhrasti is slighly upset because as she said in the interview, she wanted to lip sing and dance to this song , that was her dream, but she is not getting to do it since she is pregnant.
But she has to endure GC grooving with Shayantani, that too on Dhratsi's birthday on her song.,

So though she is shooting and is professional, she is slightly miffed, both about the the song and GC not dancing with her ...and at some point GC notices it, and knows the reason for her irritation too. The possesiveness she was showing in the show , some was rubbing off her too.

So he dances with her only , for that moment, totally with her, and as we saw in the video she is looking here and there without looking at GC first and is blushing and shy because she didnt expect that from GC, didnt expect him to know the reason she was miffed. And the  prying smiley look that Gc gave her was "I-know-what-you-are thinking-look-at-me-I-prefer-to-dance-with-you"telling her with his eyes that she was looking so pretty in the dress.
And both break into a knowing smile....He was trying to make her smile and enjoy her birthday.

And all this got caught only on SBS , not on SBB or UMT or any other because this wasnt part of script, people must have been told to do whatever dance they want by the end of Sheela.....and this got caught only by SBS. If this was part of the script, they would have done retakes if one had got spoiled, but still shown the scene .
Also if the scene got spoiled because GC and DD started smiling too much, they would have said cut and broken smile and posture immediately. like one scene in "pee=loon" sequence.
But here neither there was any cut neither did they break away immedialtey.

And the pic posted in facebook was only from GC's back camera angle. So Geet team never had a camera that would record that dance. It was recorded by SBS..

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

dec2helenoftroymahikaasaunmirasupriaanjalireddyy84DD_Tannufangurpreet28tazeen_29Oblivion007QueenbeePallavimomentsofme.unknown.mausam19untamedtigressiMadzserialwatcher16drdee142LuvScoobymgdg_2010kasuuuu-Sangs-esha143desigirl_18happygoluckyAbsoluv-lazybee-roseinbloomsumona28..shreyaa..bobby13rocksTheRowdiestInfinitedreamsJennyPenny

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
omg u made my day by giving such an explanation to the unsolving mystery dear ,wat a relief now i can finally go off to sleep wid gurti in my sweetest dreams thank u thanku thanku thanku sooooooooooo muchClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
XOXOXO
p.s i guess since gc made dd's bday special in his own way (just watched it again after ur post)i guess tats y DD offered the cake first to him ,just a silly thot crossed my mind so sharing it wid uWink i just cant come out ov gurti land pal

Edited by untamedtigress - 11 January 2011 at 5:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalparigurpreet28anjalireddyy84drdee142happygolucky

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for liking it...hope you like it for real...
one thinng i must say , whether they are are friends or whatever, by now GC and DD can read each other very well right, that what they do everyday when they react to each other in the scenes.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharikaanjalireddyy84gurpreet28untamedtigressDilsaymgdg_2010

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluefish

thanks for liking it...hope you like it for real...
one thinng i must say , whether they are are friends or whatever, by now GC and DD can read each other very well right, that what they do everyday when they react to each other in the scenes.

i second u do u remember gurti's latest interview i'll quote it as
"aankhon he ankhon mien ishaarey horaye thay"
plus in tat dream sequence wedding promo ,did u see DD was scared ov climbing the horse,the way she had held him and in responce the way hed had supported her and helped her to climb was so cute on their part,MAY ALLAH PROTECT THEIR FRENDSHIP AND WATEVER RELATIONSHIP THEY SHARE AND I PRAY IT GROWS EVEN STRONGER WID EVERY PASSING MOMENT ,WATEVER IT IS ITS SO PURE AND TRUE Smile

Edited by untamedtigress - 11 January 2011 at 4:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28bluejalpariTiharikaanjalireddyy84

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I liked the explanation of the off screen scene at the end, cause that's the truth...It's simple off screen moment, from which they were unaware....

Muniza

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalparigurpreet28untamedtigressLuvScoobyAbsoluv

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
thanks Muniza.....
usually we see Gc and DD breaking away from close scenes the moment cut is said...
so if they are lingering around then its not a scene ..in my humble opinion...

whatever...hope they continue to give marvelous performances in Geet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28Infinitedreams

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
wowClap.....
i luv ur explanation....Wink
o my my .....they amused me....Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84bluejalparigurpreet28untamedtigress

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz