Bairi Piya

My last update....... (Page 6)

indumak2002 Senior Member
indumak2002
indumak2002

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DV_LVR

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Yea it turned out to be a typical role....... i have come 4 my revenge... oh brother D'oh..... i really didnt expect much 4rm UT but did from SK....... oh well ........ wot can we do

very true , and the storyline for revenge is not even a strong one!!!

Exactlllllly Kirthi! What sort of a baseless revenge track is this?Shocked And in 1 way, his revenge is already taken with Vansh's death, who hid the fact that he's the actual thief & put Satya with his family through hardships. So now what revenge is there left to seek?Confused Revenge from the Bs for not conducting a thorough search before deciding who the actual culprit is?LOL
Oh give me a break!! D'ohSounds sooo sillySilly, coz the police could have themselves checked before taking Satya away.ROFL Police bhi aaj kal kitne bewkoof ban gaye hain, serials mein.OuchLOL

Edited by indumak2002 - 28 March 2011 at 2:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DV_LVRPreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indumak2002

Yea it turned out to be a typical role....... i have come 4 my revenge... oh brother D'oh..... i really didnt expect much 4rm UT but did from SK....... oh well ........ wot can we do

Exactlllllly Kirthi! What sort of a baseless revenge track is this?Shocked And in 1 way, his revenge is already taken with Vansh's death, who hid the fact that he's the actual thief & put Satya with his family through hardships. So now what revenge is there left to seek?Confused Revenge from the Bs for not conducting a thorough search before deciding who the actual culprit is?LOL
Oh give me a break!! D'ohSounds sooo sillySilly, coz the police could have themselves checked before taking Satya away.ROFL Police bhi aaj kal kitne bewkoof ban gaye hain, serials mein.OuchLOL

Indu n Kirthi...... bang on Thumbs Up....... precisely wot im saying ...... i was very optimistic in thinking abb kuch hoga...... CVs will do justice to SK as an actor n develop his track...... but disappointed again Unhappy..... i have said earlier Satya no longer holds my attention as 4 a role but yea Sk does when he decides  to show up LOL im more looking forward to Rathod's track believe it or not LOL...

n his storyline ...... wot a pathetic track...... like they picked it out of a 80's Bollywood movie..... come to seek my dead mom's revenge....... for crying out loud D'oh....... yea Indu Vansh is dead n so is Satya's mother so wot can u do 4 a mari hui ma n culprit Confused....... no point in banging our heads this is uttaran we r talking about Ouch..... i was praying it wont be a typical revenge track n my my it is exactly that Thumbs Down...... as 4 Police ROFL..... too good Indu Clap...... such lame things they r shhowing hoping we wil but it ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002DV_LVR

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Indu n Kirthi...... bang on Thumbs Up....... precisely wot im saying ...... i was very optimistic in thinking abb kuch hoga...... CVs will do justice to SK as an actor n develop his track...... but disappointed again Unhappy..... i have said earlier Satya no longer holds my attention as 4 a role but yea Sk does when he decides  to show up LOL im more looking forward to Rathod's track believe it or not LOL...

n his storyline ...... wot a pathetic track...... like they picked it out of a 80's Bollywood movie..... come to seek my dead mom's revenge....... for crying out loud D'oh....... yea Indu Vansh is dead n so is Satya's mother so wot can u do 4 a mari hui ma n culprit Confused....... no point in banging our heads this is uttaran we r talking about Ouch..... i was praying it wont be a typical revenge track n my my it is exactly that Thumbs Down...... as 4 Police ROFL..... too good Indu Clap...... such lame things they r shhowing hoping we wil but it ROFL

ya..so true..vansh was an addict his whole life and committed suicide..as if that is not enough revenge!! believe it or not; i initially thought he would turn out to be Mai's eldest son whom she had before marriage and before vansh..now i feel even that track would have been better than this!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

ya..so true..vansh was an addict his whole life and committed suicide..as if that is not enough revenge!! believe it or not; i initially thought he would turn out to be Mai's eldest son whom she had before marriage and before vansh..now i feel even that track would have been better than this!!!!Angry

hain na ....revenge for a dead guy ......well i havent seen earlier epi's so dont know he was an addict....... but u know i like ur thoughts coz i was thinking along those lines as well...... that either he is Mai's eldest child or daddaji LOLLOL...... lekin phir se disappointed AngryLOLLOL.... ek ghisa pita weak revenge track ...... which isnt doing any justice 2 SK....... he is good no doubt but show isnt him justice.......  where is the lean mean DV Confused......

Edited by PreciousPri - 28 March 2011 at 1:27pm

DV_LVR

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged

hain na ....revenge for a dead guy ......well i havent seen earlier epi's so dont know he was an addict....... but u know i like ur thoughts coz i was thinking along those lines as well...... that either he is Mai's eldest child or daddaji LOLLOL...... lekin phir se disappointed AngryLOLLOL.... ek ghisa pita weak revenge track ...... which isnt doing any justice 2 SK....... he is good no doubt but show isnt him justice.......  where is the lean mean DV Confused......

ya neither the show , nor the character, nor the script ...its so sad!! and SK should hv thought about it, he had really big shoes to fill after BP; should hv atleast kept that in mind and gone for a better role i feel...

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

ya neither the show , nor the character, nor the script ...its so sad!! and SK should hv thought about it, he had really big shoes to fill after BP; should hv atleast kept that in mind and gone for a better role i feel...

i think he thought working in UT will do him good as it will be a different role or something .... dunno if actors r told how the track develops Confused coz this is gettin him nowhere ..... it is sad.... like i wrote its like bina namak ki daal Ouch....... or rather ordering biryani but being served with plain rice coz the chefs arent talented n  cant serve the briyani standard  Ouch 
DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

i think he thought working in UT will do him good as it will be a different role or something .... dunno if actors r told how the track develops Confused coz this is gettin him nowhere ..... it is sad.... like i wrote its like bina namak ki daal Ouch....... or rather ordering biryani but being served with plain rice coz the chefs arent talented n  cant serve the briyani standard  Ouch 

lol excellent choice of words!!! and now i am tempted to have biryani !!!!

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

lol excellent choice of words!!! and now i am tempted to have biryani !!!!

LOLLOL...... thank ya hun ..... zaroor zaroor..... have biryani coz we aint gonna get it from UT so we have to get it ourselves LOL

DV_LVR

Go to top