Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

My last update....... (Page 3)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by g_viswam

Agree with Kirti....the reds and blues...we know we are definitely up for some fun....

U guys......... stop it now...... ur really making me Blushing...... Merci Gowri Big smile
and Pri...what stuck...it is a pleasure to read your updates...

Gracias buddy .......n  its a pleasure writing them Wink

DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by DV_LVR

i guess this is solved now ...but i would like to say as long we have this forum ....i would definitely want to see your updates

Yes it is solved momentarily Embarrassed Tongue........Awww thats really kind of u Kirthi........ thanks a ton

i only speak the truth as i see it LOL

...Our forum would now be incomplete without your red updates and of course your signature blue comments which i look forward to everyday!!!!!

again......... very sweet of u ...."incomplete" Hug.... Big smile....... but ur next line... really made me LOLLOL...... coz till date the only signature thing 2 me was either DV's signature walk, or smirk or his evil-devil expressions or Urmi favourite line etc...... but now even i have a signature LOLLOL.....  

actually u have put me in double minds Confused...... i see u raise ur eyebrows LOL..... i was thinking of becoming a bit rangeen following in line wiv black n white channel ROFL n changing the colours of the updates n comments .... but dunno if i shud now ROFL......

ha ha ha ...well having a signature can be a curse and a boon at the same time...like DV ..i got so used to seeing SK in dhoti kurta and his tilak and his awesome background, that when they showed him in uttaran yest i was feeling that something was incomplete and his face looked oddly clean!!!
so you decide...he he he

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

i guess this is solved now ...but i would like to say as long we have this forum ....i would definitely want to see your updates

Yes it is solved momentarily Embarrassed Tongue........Awww thats really kind of u Kirthi........ thanks a ton

i only speak the truth as i see it LOL

LOL n i see u see it well LOLLOL Embarrassed..... jks apart that was very touching Big smile

...Our forum would now be incomplete without your red updates and of course your signature blue comments which i look forward to everyday!!!!!

again......... very sweet of u ...."incomplete" Hug.... Big smile....... but ur next line... really made me LOLLOL...... coz till date the only signature thing 2 me was either DV's signature walk, or smirk or his evil-devil expressions or Urmi favourite line etc...... but now even i have a signature LOLLOL.....  

actually u have put me in double minds Confused...... i see u raise ur eyebrows LOL..... i was thinking of becoming a bit rangeen following in line wiv black n white channel ROFL n changing the colours of the updates n comments .... but dunno if i shud now ROFL......

ha ha ha ...well having a signature can be a curse and a boon at the same time...like DV ..i got so used to seeing SK in dhoti kurta and his tilak and his awesome background, that when they showed him in uttaran yest i was feeling that something was incomplete and his face looked oddly clean!!!
so you decide...he he he

Tru say.... a curse n boon...... i agree afta seeing thakur saab in his signature LOL attire for nearly a year and then seeing him in a new look is difficult 2 digest n let it sink in...... one DVian 2 another Wink..... n yes wivout that tilak n small hooped earrings his face did look oddly clean LOLLOL.... 

which is y i was really hoping for a sequel rather than a season 2..... im quite rigid when it comes 2 changes n accepting them..... but sometimes u have 2 let go n compromise a bit n i have learnt 2 do that n so im ready 2 see SK squared in a new show

Maybe afta a few epi's of his new look we will slowly get used 2 it but i dont think it will eva take the place of his dhoti kurta tilak look..... but i did like that pushed up sleeved style n those military type boots Day Dreaming so its wait n watch game 4 now

Edited by PreciousPri - 19 January 2011 at 4:39pm
DV_LVR Goldie
DV_LVR
DV_LVR

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Tru say.... a curse n boon...... i agree afta seeing thakur saab in his signature LOL attire for nearly a year and then seeing him in a new look is difficult 2 digest n let it sink in...... one DVian 2 another Wink..... n yes wivout that tilak n small hooped earrings his face did look oddly clean LOLLOL.... 

which is y i was really hoping for a sequel rather than a season 2..... im quite rigid when it comes 2 changes n accepting them..... but sometimes u have 2 let go n compromise a bit n i have learnt 2 do that n so im ready 2 see SK squared in a new show

Maybe afta a few epi's of his new look we will slowly get used 2 it but i dont think it will eva take the place of his dhoti kurta tilak look..... but i did like that pushed up sleeved style n those military type boots Day Dreaming so its wait n watch game 4 now

ya sweetz so true...when your in a jungle and you hunger for chocolate..any chocolate you can get will do at that time!!!...we are in the same situation; now we know for sure it will never come again...looks is ok i guess as long as i get to see them onscreen together again!!

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

ya sweetz so true...when your in a jungle and you hunger for chocolate..any chocolate you can get will do at that time!!!...we are in the same situation; now we know for sure it will never come again...looks is ok i guess as long as i get to see them onscreen together again!!

Very well written buddy ClapClap..... wot to do ...... i guess thats life eh Ouch........ yea now jus want them bac asap dont care how n where !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

g_viswamDV_LVR

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Very well written buddy ClapClap..... wot to do ...... i guess thats life eh Ouch........ yea now jus want them bac asap dont care how n where !!

He looks so squeaky clean.......I hate it................

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by g_viswam

He looks so squeaky clean.......I hate it................

I sooooo agree wiv u Thumbs Up which is y i said its gonna be difficult 4 it 2 sink in 1 DVian 2 another ... but i liked those heavy duty military boots..... wondering where he was based at LOL.... jks apart as i said b4 nothing can take the place of his thakur saab aura n his entire dhoti kurta tilak attire  ... absolutely nothing ......

g_viswam

g_viswam Senior Member
g_viswam
g_viswam

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
yes pri.....the gambeertha in his dothi kurtha is missing in his boots yaar...

PreciousPri

Go to top