Bairi Piya
Bairi Piya

My last update.......

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Heya my fellow BPians n DVians......Big smile

Yup u read it right Thumbs Up the update i posted for the 7th Jan/Epi 79 is my last written update.........

The only reason i started doing the updates was becoz Deeba our dazzler wasnt able to do the re-runs....... after requesting 4 re-runs she very very kindly obliged 2 do them...... n since she was unable to continue i started where she left off........ n now that she is bac she can dazzle us again wiv her updates...... her territory.......

My aim was only 2 not let this forum die down n keep all of u entertained........Tongue

Written updates are not my forte Embarrassed and as an amateur i tried my level best 2 write the previous episodes in my own style ......with my own personal comments scattered thruout n wiv a little bit ov humour here n there........ LOL 

Thank you is a very small word but i would like 2 express my sincere gratitude 2 all ov u who tolerated my longggg updates n even commented on them n the episodes..... for an amateur like me even a thank you or a LIKE is a lot Embarrassed...... 

So thank you thank you very much @Sobia, Savi, bahane, Saba, Ghazala, Leela, Nitu, Swati, Zanraj, Gowri, Kirthi, Pankaj, Indu, Jagruti, Rozz HugHug n im sorry if i have 4gotten any names Embarrassed  .......... thank you all very much 4 ur love, affection, appreciation n compliments....... they mean a lot 2 me Big smileBig smile

N this post wud be incomplete wivout saying sorry......... I apologise frm the bottom of my heart 2 all of u.......... if i have hurt ur sentiments feelings......it was never intentional

I see this is getting long like my updates LOLLOL but jus wud like 2 add that Deeba can take over and if u guys still would like 4 me 2 continue i would be happy 2 do so......

Thats all folks....... n on that note its a wrap....... Tongue

Best wishes

Pri....... Priya.......preci Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002king99missbubbly04swferg_viswambahanenitu123MMBGleelaa9

nitu123 IF-Dazzler
nitu123
nitu123

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

Heya my fellow BPians n DVians......Big smile

Yup u read it right Thumbs Up the update i posted for the 7th Jan/Epi 79 is my last written update.........

The only reason i started doing the updates was becoz Deeba our dazzler wasnt able to do the re-runs....... after requesting 4 re-runs she very very kindly obliged 2 do them...... n since she was unable to continue i started where she left off........ n now that she is bac she can dazzle us again wiv her updates...... her territory.......

My aim was only 2 not let this forum die down n keep all of u entertained........Tongue

Written updates are not my forte Embarrassed and as an amateur i tried my level best 2 write the previous episodes in my own style ......with my own personal comments scattered thruout n wiv a little bit ov humour here n there........ LOL 

Thank you is a very small word but i would like 2 express my sincere gratitude 2 all ov u who tolerated my longggg updates n even commented on them n the episodes..... for an amateur like me even a thank you or a LIKE is a lot Embarrassed...... 

So thank you thank you very much @Sobia, Savi, bahane, Saba, Ghazala, Leela, Nitu, Swati, Zanraj, Gowri, Kirthi, Pankaj, Indu, Jagruti, Rozz HugHug n im sorry if i have 4gotten any names Embarrassed  .......... thank you all very much 4 ur love, affection, appreciation n compliments....... they mean a lot 2 me Big smileBig smile

N this post wud be incomplete wivout saying sorry......... I apologise frm the bottom of my heart 2 all of u.......... if i have hurt ur sentiments feelings......it was never intentional

I see this is getting long like my updates LOLLOL but jus wud like 2 add that Deeba can take over and if u guys still would like 4 me 2 continue i would be happy 2 do so......

Thats all folks....... n on that note its a wrap....... Tongue

Best wishes

Pri....... Priya.......preci Wink

pri unfortunately she's not back 2 do d updates yaar ..she's bit bz wid her job + nw responsibilities dere Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....so plzzzz do cont ur lovely updates yaar Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. !! we reading dem !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002king99swferuxghyabahaneSavitha0101PreciousPrileelaa9

Savitha0101 Goldie
Savitha0101
Savitha0101

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
                 Please preci don't do this yaar continue please!!!!    dear 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

indumak2002swferg_viswambahaneuxghyanitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

uxghya Goldie
uxghya
uxghya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
yeah prec please constinue deeba  wount be able  to so that i think soo love your update

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swferbahaneSavitha0101nitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

bahane Goldie
bahane
bahane

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
dear PreciousPri
you are StarStarStarStarStar...........
you and dear deeba both are wonderful and and just your updates make me to write a commentEmbarrassed
i like your updates ,comments and analysis sooooooooooooooooooooo much
if you  are amateur with these superb updatesShocked then i am the Queen of England  ROFL( yes,copying your comment Blushing..................)
i think dear nitu said that deeba is busy with her work so please continue your wonderful updatesWink
the problem is that i am so busy with my studiesGeek as well but i will try to find a time to read them and comment ......................Embarrassed
best wishesHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

king99swfernitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

king99 Senior Member
king99
king99

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Priya, you are excellent with your updates.  Please do continue to write them.  I also get buzy at times and cannot commet, but do catch up when possible.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swfernitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
My my my....... some1 pinch me plzzzzzz Day DreamingDay Dreaming Tongue......

U no i thought i would get replies like .....thats it !! Thank God D'oh...... saved by the bell
I thought u wud have been sick 2 the core wiv my updates LOL but i guess not... Shocked....

Well

Nitu n Ghaz: thanks 4 ur kind words n reply Clap....... I understand Deeba is busy wiv her new work n all but im willing 2 wait ..... arent we all

Savi: darling ur emoticons leave me feeling elated..... n wiv ur comments both bring a smile 2 my face Big smile..... i can get ur feelings.... truly.....

Bahane: wot can i say buddy?? ur biggest compliment 2 me was that my updates make u write comments Blushing..... n i hereby crown u as Queen of England Thumbs Up u get y dont u  Wink..... Your Majesty i am surprised n flattered that u remember my comments so well 2 write them n not 2 worry coz it aint copyright ROFLROFL..... i mean it is excep 4 BPians LOL
jks apart dont worry about writing n commenting in ur own time hun........ i have said it tym n again studies come 1st...... so focus on them n i will be waiting Day Dreaming

Saba: thanks 4 ur sweet words Clap..... n dont worry i know ur busy esp wiv the calling n all..... n we r all grateful 2 u 4 that....... n i also know wen u can u do catch up n comment..... n buddy thats enuf 4 me.....

So in general...... wot i wanna say 2 all ov u is that i know i wrote i would be happy 2 conitinue them if u wish but then im also thinking afta writing them 4 a couple of months..... y not let sum1 else have a shot at writing them..... discover their writing talents.... n then if no 1 wants 2 do them n u guys still want 2 me continue ..... i promise i will Thumbs Up.... is that ok ?? if not let me know..... i will humbly accept woteva u decide ....  n maybe ill post an update 2night if no1 does dunno....

Edited by PreciousPri - 13 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

king99missbubbly04bahaneSavitha0101nitu123leelaa9

krambaig Groupbie
krambaig
krambaig

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
THANKSWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu123PreciousPrileelaa9

Go to top