India-Forums

Pakistani Serial Updates
Pakistani Serial Updates

tpm

ILUVARYAN4LIFE Groupbie
ILUVARYAN4LIFE
ILUVARYAN4LIFE

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
hi can someone please tell me whats the new storyline whats going on i stop watching that show for a very long time it got madd boring.  Is it over or what?

ILUVARYAN4LIFE Groupbie
ILUVARYAN4LIFE
ILUVARYAN4LIFE

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
hi dus reviews and zero replies. koii jawab daega ya english samaj naii aati? maine pucha aaj kal tpm kya chal ra hai kya storyline hai??
desi-gal Senior Member
desi-gal
desi-gal

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
harsh mate..i doubt pple visit this form tht often not me at least =/
i gav up on it ages ago whn tpm was a flop

anyways now
faris has given a divorce to kiran coz she was turnin into a psycho obssesive freak and she kept remindin him tht harib is not his son bla bla bla he got angry he said tallaq threee tyms

faris goes bak to his own house n everyones happy around him even harib cept laiba...shes mad at him and she does not wish to forgive him.....

she goes bak to the hospital to strt workin and theres this random dude who jumps along new doctor n hes lyk 'laiba ur so beautiful bla bla bla and she gets shocked =/

FLOP END THIS SHOW WE SHOULD ALL DO A PETITION !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karankittu

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

When did this divorce happen im watching it and so far kiran and faris are together and they are both against laiba.

when does this happen? :\
desi-gal Senior Member
desi-gal
desi-gal

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
erm type in google tere pehlu main desi dramas and click on the latest link all of its updated there by sum awesum fella :)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Sadia Khan  "I'm open to offers from India" Sadia Khan "I'm open to offers from India"  68

Sadia Khan a.k.a Imaan of Pakistani serial "Khuda Aur Mohabbat" ,talks ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index