Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

an idea towards this new track.... (Page 3)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
@surpatel - hahahha yes...stop that and we'll be happy...

@Kavz - aww ok thanks, i hope they do something from this idea D'oh

redsky Senior Member
redsky
redsky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Ok really it took a lot of faith on my side to actually watch an Ekta show. I had gone to watch all starone shows. But since KMH 1 was alright, I thought ok I'll watch it for the main lead. It was going so well.

I like that they have problems, because without that it wouldn't be a show. We can't have a repeat of DMG when everyone is goofing off. Doctor's had forgotten their responsibilites. Here Aujun remembers that he's a bad guy and Arohi remembers her roots of good cops.

Gauri is probably needed for the show too. BUT BUT BUT What is the point in marrying an INTELLIGENT woman (really stupid these days though for not recognizing her lover for Arjun) to a STUPID cheeko. She can't even tolerate him touching her but I know she is mad and is taking revenge from Arjun sub consciously but to go through this wedding? thats ridiculous. Dada and Biji LOVE her supposedly and they both know she is not happy with cheeko. Even her bua/wanna-be-a-young-thing stated many times cheeko you are such a gher jamaii.SO???? Anyone thinking with their hearts? or is everyone bend upon taking revenge from poor Arjun

Now to conclude, Arjun should marry Arohi and their relationship can then develop after the marriage. Gauri still can play her tricks but at least their is no marrying someone stupid as cheeko.

I hate this Ekta twist on the show. If she swaps the dulha or divorced Arohi and then mary to Arjun then please don't bother. We have already seen that, hated it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
@redsky - I guess DMG and KMH can't be compared. DMG was a light hearted show, which got ..... later LOL
and KMH is a balaji show, it is a known fact that there are twists and the "youthness" will be soon turned into a rona dhona

the twists are needed, but not this kind of a twist.
I would rather see Arjun-Arohi marriage already than Arohi divorced and then gone to Arjun, it would be as if he was her second choice even tho he wasn't

she is so stubborn right now, she doesn't want to see the other side of the coin
what is the point of Arjun becoming a good man if she didn't want to see that??? Arjun was going to become bad, was expected but now it will be even more difficult for him to gain her trust, though i am guessing she will find out the truth after she over hears somebody's conversation and then realizes her mistake...but i don't want Cheeku and Arohi's marriage
either she just walks off saying i don't want to marry him or something like that

no marriage or marriage with Arjun...either is fine
i am feeling so bad for Rashi, that was expected but....I don't like that kind of a situtaion Cry
kinkidear Newbie
kinkidear
kinkidear

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

as per Karan's words: an interesting track after the marriage...

OK this is my other thinking towards this...
Arjun and Arohi get married because of Dadu, and in the meantime, Gauri pushes Rashi down the stairs which results in her loosing the baby. Arjun gets angry once again and the swear he took on the unborn baby is also gone because the baby is no longer there. To take revenge from the Ahluhwaliya's he misbehaves with Arohi and goes back to the Singhania's mansion. He is once again in the "criminal" world and is set to destroy the Ahluhwaliya's once again for ruining his sister's happiness. In all this, I think only Dadu will understand his situation.

What do you think?? I feel this might be what could be the possibility...at the end moment, we see Dadu stepping in and stopping the wedding...

the maha episode is surely going to be a treat to watch, but there is still so much time for that, in the mean time there is this whole wedding fiasco

there is Biji too who understands Arjuhi really well...she will try her best to get Arjun out of the criminals world...

Gauri's truth can't come out in any better way. Also, Shefali has been doubting Gauri...today that was clear when she confronted Gauri.

Arohi....no words for her Dead that idiot will not even understand later...she will have to overhear somebody's conversation to believe Arjun...

~Pooja~

but the article says thay arohi will get marrid to chiku

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
@kinkidear - yes it does, but we are hoping it is a little misleading
and also...we're all working hard to make sure that their marriage doesn't happen...
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Pooja..really good one..
n anythin is ok other dan cheeku marryin Arohi...

...u know i had similar thoughts... n wat happened to Arohi's studies?!!D'oh n wat did DJ talk to chiku bout the dance? i feel like i have come to D'uh landLOL dey should show Arohi goin back to Delhi instead...for peace of mindWinkLOL well to complete her studies yaar...she had cum down for her chachu's weddin..why is her family after her wedding? n y have creatives from BT land this memory loss syndrome always?Confused baaki sab ko tho sab kuch yaad hota hai...bas yahi bhool jaate hain..

so Arjun goin back to the Singhanias is acceptable...but him turnin a bad boy is not.. he may hate the Ahluwalias but wil always have a soft corner for Arohi...now der can b sumthin like he also moves to Delhi for sum reason n den their love track blooms once again can b shown.. there is so much scope for a sweet yet passionate love story if they make it ya...why the pain always should b caused by misunderstandings only? kya kya socha tha humne is show ki shuru mey..we thought they wil b together no matter wat...n if they go thru pain then it wil b solely coz of family...but  NO!! BT's famous MUsAngry

ObodroKargosh

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

guys watching the promo and watched sbs e24 or sbb

karan said:
arohi ke shaadi chikoo se horahi hein, arohi ke shaadi arjun horahi hein,aage pyara twistROFL

so am more convinced now tht they changed the wedding track - No chikoohi

sure sure sure

ObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
@Shibz - you are not alone in the Duh-uh land LOL
i was wondering too why she still is in Delhi, does she not want to finish her studies? Confused

Also the convo between DJ and Cheeku should have been shown, that scene ended poorly. I wish we had their scene. I wonder wat DJ told him

I don't mind any track...i don't mind Arjun going bad either, cuz it is justified. Imagine, a man who leaves his family only to win his love and at the end what does he get?? nothing!! nothing but hatred from the girl he loves the most! he sees his sisters happiness get ruined because of Arohi. He came to that house only to get Arohi back, and Rashi came to join him in his happiness and Arjun is an over protective brother as we've seen before, he wouldn't want Rashi to be doing all this but she wants to be there for her brother. If Rashi looses her baby in Ahluhwaliya's house of course he will be angry because even after becoming a good person he is only getting bad in return.

He will have so much anger in him which will only and only turn him into a bad person all thanks to RPS. Soon when the secret comes out between RPS and KSA we might just see that he feels bad for what he is doing or something on that area...no idea what his reaction would be, but I am ok with Arjun becoming a bad person, it's justified. Arohi's actions are not at all justified, and I am really hating how low she has gone lately...calling him a theif, not believing him, telling him such hurtful things at the mall. That man breaks down and yet again fights back...without anybody supporting him. How long can he go on like that???

I really want the Creatives to change the marriage track, the rest is whatever they want to do.

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index