India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

an idea towards this new track....

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
as per Karan's words: an interesting track after the marriage...

OK this is my other thinking towards this...
Arjun and Arohi get married because of Dadu, and in the meantime, Gauri pushes Rashi down the stairs which results in her loosing the baby. Arjun gets angry once again and the swear he took on the unborn baby is also gone because the baby is no longer there. To take revenge from the Ahluhwaliya's he misbehaves with Arohi and goes back to the Singhania's mansion. He is once again in the "criminal" world and is set to destroy the Ahluhwaliya's once again for ruining his sister's happiness. In all this, I think only Dadu will understand his situation.

What do you think?? I feel this might be what could be the possibility...at the end moment, we see Dadu stepping in and stopping the wedding...

the maha episode is surely going to be a treat to watch, but there is still so much time for that, in the mean time there is this whole wedding fiasco

there is Biji too who understands Arjuhi really well...she will try her best to get Arjun out of the criminals world...

Gauri's truth can't come out in any better way. Also, Shefali has been doubting Gauri...today that was clear when she confronted Gauri.

Arohi....no words for her Dead that idiot will not even understand later...she will have to overhear somebody's conversation to believe Arjun...

~Pooja~

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroralaiba.khanlizzie_1Love14butterfly_16ishikaek43-medz-KhaLidaHAmber_1Du_Nish-sia-rasika_DSipkknd06mIsHeZ.xglitter567kavyasamradtaksh4IFMariaa.SGMona1993ImziNeeshoeSobtiObsession.Jane..shibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

wow great idea hun Clap

i REALLY wish and hope that it goes your way.....becasue this marriage track is a big NO NO....who knows you might be right...i would be delighted and relieved if it really happens!!
 becasue that article totally killed my mood...so i'm hoping that it will be misleading
lets wait and find out coz only time will tell *sighs*

Edited by glitter567 - 11 January 2011 at 3:26pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43rasika_DSaksh4IFObodroKargosh

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
@glitter57 - yeah i really hope so too

i didn't even feel like watching today's KMH just because of that article Cry

I really don't want to see a marriage
i dont want the miscarriage either but ti guess we can't have everything

this marriage thing is a big NO for me! i can't see Arohi married with Cheeku...I would hate Arohi forever!
i hated Arohi Sharma
i loved Arohi Ahluwaliya, but right now they are butchering her character Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laiba.khanlizzie_1butterfly_16rasika_DS

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Pooja as long there is not wedding of arohi chikoo lol
its awesome

Uhhh yeah I was thinking on Dulha swap - let's c- yet it precised to be with chikoo- i am sure looking our frustration - they gonna change it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567ObodroKargosh

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
@pooja, love ur track.. this track has great potential. dadu could swap dulha in the nth hr

glitter567ObodroKargosh

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Its a nice idea ... But some how i did not even want arjuhi get married atleast for now, but if they go that way i dont want any mis understanding for a while. i want them to be in love and enjoy the feel. I really dont want even raashi to loose her baby.
Why do we need all these serious tracks .... this season has this serious tracks going on from first episode itself.   I want to see some thing light

For gods sake what happed to the soulmate track ... According to that panditji she will only marry Arjun right.

Final word - Even if arjuhi marriage happens i want their chemistry and relationship intact.

Edited by ishikaek43 - 11 January 2011 at 4:02pm

SobtiObsessionObodroKargosh

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

@glitter57 - yeah i really hope so too

i didn't even feel like watching today's KMH just because of that article Cry

I really don't want to see a marriage
i dont want the miscarriage either but ti guess we can't have everything

this marriage thing is a big NO for me! i can't see Arohi married with Cheeku...I would hate Arohi forever!
i hated Arohi Sharma
i loved Arohi Ahluwaliya, but right now they are butchering her character Cry

yeh i know what you mean....i absolutely love arohi alhuwaliya....but with the way things are going they are not doing justice to her character Ouch.....i understand that there are alot of misunderstanding between arjun and arohi...but marrying chiku is not a wise move

well i'm really hoping that the article is misleading.....because it will be very hard and heartbreaking to watch the marriage track Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index