Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

ABHI-NANDINI IN JEEP....SUPER ADORABLE (Page 3)

smiley_lizi IF-Sizzlerz
smiley_lizi
smiley_lizi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I am happy to see that Abhishek could take the courage to say his mom the truth that he is with Nandini. Good going of their relationship. They are very cute together

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

That was really awesome...Abanti, know something, Abhishek-Nandini pair reminisces me of Siddhant and Tamanna...Nandini has striking similarity with Tamanna...What say???

@BLUE.......I DISAGREE.........

TAMANNA AND SID DIDNT HV ANY CHEMISTRY

and the girl playing tamanna was even more ordinary looking  compared to nandini

and a complete mismatch opp the dashing wahi

i didnt even used to like nandini initially coz i used to think abhi is a bit too good for her ......plus she didnt used to look good in the initial epis as well

but recently to my pleasant surprise ..............nandini looks really good and now i dont mind her opp abhi

whereas the gal playing tamanna cudnt act properly and in every aspect she failed to complement the super boy karan wahi

unlike jenny who came and since the first air port scene of sidhima wahi -winget swept us with their sizzling chemistry 

so abhi nandini is wayyy bettr than sid tamanna

Oh Abanti...The dormant Siddhima fan in you is burning at the thought of some other girl with Sid!!!!WinkWinkLOL Anyways, I was not speaking about chemistry or acting skills...I was speaking about their nature...Simplicity, shyness, humility and down to earth nature...

@BLU.........first of all i m not a dormant siddhima fan.......i m a very active jeran fan...........

@red...........i m not burning coz sid tamanna happened b4 siddhima happened and that time i always used to say to myself why the hell they chose such an ordinary looking gal opp wahi...........

but yeah sid tamanna story was good initially but later they messed it up by showing sid living in chawls and all

and then jan1 siddhima airport scenes happened and changed our world forever

made us jeran addicts

i agree with u! tamanna is really not a good actress......well as far as looks are concerned i don't go by looks but the acting quality. nandini can do any sort of role very good be it a simple sober girl or a funny kind a role as she did in DMG with Dr. abhimanyu and nikita.
she totally comes up a different character and looking immensely beautiful too.
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

i agree with u! tamanna is really not a good actress......well as far as looks are concerned i don't go by looks but the acting quality. nandini can do any sort of role very good be it a simple sober girl or a funny kind a role as she did in DMG with Dr. abhimanyu and nikita.
Heyy dont say anything about tamanna, I used to love her and sid ki jodi
but I do think that her and Nandini look similar and have a very similar character...I mean even the story is nearly the same..but each jodi has its own masala which is what makes it different and enjoyable to watch!

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 January 2011 at 6:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

nehap84 Newbie
nehap84
nehap84

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laizu

I am happy to see that Abhishek could take the courage to say his mom the truth that he is with Nandini. Good going of their relationship. They are very cute together

their all scenes are too good,i liked wen abhi was taking extra care of nandini,
        are they going to kiss each other???..they showd them coming closer in next episode
anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
awsome chemistry Wink
          abhini is gonna be the best couple on star oneSmile
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehap84

Originally posted by laizu

their all scenes are too good,i liked wen abhi was taking extra care of nandini,
        are they going to kiss each other???..they showd them coming closer in next episode
I dont want them to kiss yet, its way too soon
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by bipasha23

Heyy dont say anything about tamanna, I used to love her and sid ki jodi
but I do think that her and Nandini look similar and have a very similar character...I mean even the story is nearly the same..but each jodi has its own masala which is what makes it different and enjoyable to watch!
sid tammy used to rock.
ridzi witharmaan.
i never understood the need of making sid - ridhima a jodi. it ruined the show. it is coz of sidma that the show went off air.

anyways , sorry for discussing something else here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

sid tammy used to rock.
ridzi witharmaan.
i never understood the need of making sid - ridhima a jodi. it ruined the show. it is coz of sidma that the show went off air.

anyways , sorry for discussing something else here.
Arre dont bring the DMG wala fight over here tooLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index