Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Ali Merchant and Sara Khan filing for divorce

FaizaParvez Senior Member

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssanjanaxavivillasarasingh86

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
i don't know whose fault it is?
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
i sure hope she demands her money back from that leech! not that she is not at fault for anything. but somehow i feel ali is the mastermind behind her entry into big boss, her antics with ashmit, ali's entry into big boss, and their marriage. the only decision sara probably took was to file for divorce. i think it was her idea, not ali's. she was probably fed up. not defending sara, but ali was probably more at fault than sara in the relationship. so yes, i blame ali merchant.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RarewatcherChits1

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003xavivillasarasingh86RapierChits1

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

So their fake marriage is now resulting into real divoice  Confused  This is called "pyar ke side effects " specially when one marries  at early age without giving a good thought about it Embarrassed

Anything they do now will get a good media attention. The moment she entered into "pinger" parivaar, her own family disowned her as well . Embarrassed

Haha @ last point!!!
I dont wanna comment on someone's personal life! only they know whats going on...but i will surely say this wedding was a big joke...and + she so easily disown her family...for me agar apke mata pita ke blessing apke saath mein na ho then u cannot go too far in ur life something will always stop you. So Sara should know parents ke  duha its sooo important in life!!!And Ali for this guy no comment!!! I guess apne zindegi mein joh jaisa karega woh waisa barke jayega!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003Chits1

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Shocking
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

So their fake marriage is now resulting into real divoice  Confused  This is called "pyar ke side effects " specially when one marries  at early age without giving a good thought about it Embarrassed

Anything they do now will get a good media attention. The moment she entered into "pinger" parivaar, her own family disowned her as well . Embarrassed

Haha @ last point!!!
I dont wanna comment on someone's personal life! only they know whats going on...but i will surely say this wedding was a big joke...and + she so easily disown her family...for me agar apke mata pita ke blessing apke saath mein na ho then u cannot go too far in ur life something will always stop you. So Sara should know parents ke  duha its sooo important in life!!!And Ali for this guy no comment!!! I guess apne zindegi mein joh jaisa karega woh waisa barke jayega!!!Big smile
well said Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

Originally posted by Jesmina

Haha @ last point!!!
well said Smile
Wassup chits???
Tnx main tori filmy bangayi but its very true!!!Embarrassed

Go to top