Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kiran and Aamir's interesting interview (Page 3)

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Aamir: I love old Hindi film songs from the '50s. But I also like classical and jazz. I'm not so much into popular music. I don't like noise'

MUSIC SNOB! there is no such thing as bad music. it's all music. btw popular music is done in your films. I call this music snob. 

Also, to all the members criticizing women with botox and such, thats so tasteless, IMHO. it's entertainment life. suck it up. no offense meant. stating my opinion. Tongue

Edited by Theatre - 11 January 2011 at 9:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chandaursitarespsharmilaladygagaNuktaacheenqwwwU-No-Poo

Micky_elle Goldie
Micky_elle
Micky_elle

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
If I want to listen to noise, I'll listen to my washing machine!LOL
I love the way they were bickering about each others music tastes...Got to agree avery refreshing couple and interview!
About the 50 crore budget, I suppose he could be hinting at Farah Khan as well?
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

Aamir: I love old Hindi film songs from the '50s. But I also like classical and jazz. I'm not so much into popular music. I don't like noise'

MUSIC SNOB! there is no such thing as bad music. it's all music. btw popular music is done in your films. I call this music snob. 

Also, to all the members criticizing women with botox and such, thats so tasteless, IMHO. it's entertainment life. suck it up. no offense meant. stating my opinion. Tongue

Wow couldn't agree more, specially with the part in bold. Its like shunning glamorous people has become a new trend, and is it necessary the the lower you are in glam quotient the higher you are in intellegence.. i just don't see the connection!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

melancholicNuktaacheenLifeOLicious

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

ha ha ha it's funny though....people criticize people with botox and seem to dislike them but then also criticize others who criticize or make fun of botoxed people LOL criticizing someone else for doing what we are doing? and then criticize those who are being hypocritical? ConfusedLOL humans i tell you. LOL i am sure i do it too....so not criticizing just saying that we do this! LOL

melancholicladygagaNuktaacheen

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Wow couldn't agree more, specially with the part in bold. Its like shunning glamorous people has become a new trend, and is it necessary the the lower you are in glam quotient the higher you are in intellegence.. i just don't see the connection!

isn't that stereotyping? Confused another thing that we always complain about LOL isn't it judging a book by its cover? Confused

anyways nothing against kiran. i like kiran a lot. i love whole khan-daan. Big smile

melancholicladygagaNuktaacheen

pooja_l IF-Rockerz
pooja_l
pooja_l

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
kiran seems a creative woman, they look cute together, all the best for the film, it seems different
Lighthearted IF-Rockerz
Lighthearted
Lighthearted

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
with the name of Aamir peeli live can be hit than Dhobi Ghaat their is Aamir him self 
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Thanks... Pragya...

Loved the interview..... What an eclectic taste she has... a very intellectual woman.....

What a welcome change in the middle of the birkin holding... party hopping.....dolled up ... plasticy and botoxed star wives.... 

She does, she is amazing and I think I prefer her than Farah Khan anyday ROFL she seems like a nice woman

Go to top