Kiran and Aamir's interesting interview - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladygaga

Wow couldn't agree more, specially with the part in bold. Its like shunning glamorous people has become a new trend, and is it necessary the the lower you are in glam quotient the higher you are in intellegence.. i just don't see the connection!

isn't that stereotyping? πŸ˜• another thing that we always complain about πŸ˜† isn't it judging a book by its cover? πŸ˜•

anyways nothing against kiran. i like kiran a lot. i love whole khan-daan. πŸ˜ƒ
kiran seems a creative woman, they look cute together, all the best for the film, it seems different
with the name of Aamir peeli live can be hit than Dhobi Ghaat their is Aamir him self 
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Thanks... Pragya...

Loved the interview..... What an eclectic taste she has... a very intellectual woman.....

What a welcome change in the middle of the birkin holding... party hopping.....dolled up ... plasticy and botoxed star wives.... 

She does, she is amazing and I think I prefer her than Farah Khan anyday 🀣 she seems like a nice woman
Great interview, thanks pragya!

I've never known much about Kiran but I like what I see (read). I love how she never projects herself as Aamir's wife but as an independent woman and filmmaker.

As for Aamir. Sigh. I love the man. He's creative, sticks to his beliefs but also doesn't ignore the practical aspect of things. A very important quality in a producer.
snobby, dolled up and botoxed... doesn't that describe aamir as well...?  except he is not overtly tanned...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

aamir has this sense of superiority about him... the i'm-better-than-thou airs, that i absolutely despise... his cinema is just as preachy and pretentious as a slb...

but i'll be smart and catch it on a dvd... πŸ˜‰   why shall i waste my money on his movie at a theatre when he thinks the audience is dumb... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

though, i agree with him that the budgets should be kept in mind too, when making a film...!   that is so impractical, in todays' day and age...!
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

snobby, dolled up and botoxed... doesn't that describe aamir as well...?  except he is not overtly tanned...!  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

aamir has this sense of superiority about him... the i'm-better-than-thou airs, that i absolutely despise... his cinema is just as preachy and pretentious as a slb...

but i'll be smart and catch it on a dvd... πŸ˜‰   why shall i waste my money on his movie at a theatre when he thinks the audience is dumb... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

though, i agree with him that the budgets should be kept in mind too, when making a film...!   that is so impractical, in todays' day and age...!

Yes Aamir does come across as some one who has a high opinion of himself, but the thing is he delivers on his promise.

Although Taare could be considered preachy he atleat at the guts to back a movie like that instead of washing his hands away comepletely.

Not sure whether any of the other Khans, Kapoors or Kumara would do something like that

(PS- I though his point about movie budgets was very valid. What we see is only one side of the movie business. When a movie flops so many production houses, financers lose money and go to become bankrupt. take it from some one whose uncle was once a famous producer and after 2 movie had nothing.)

ok, why would people think people who get botox  etc are crapπŸ˜† and thanks Kiran FOR NOT CHOOSING THOSE STUFF.πŸ˜†

Instead of Kiran, Amir use that saloon which usual STAR WIVES go, but Not KIRAN πŸ˜†So chilaxπŸ˜†

Originally posted by pragya0

Yes Aamir does come across as some one who has a high opinion of himself, but the thing is he delivers on his promise.

Although Taare could be considered preachy he atleat at the guts to back a movie like that instead of washing his hands away comepletely.

Not sure whether any of the other Khans, Kapoors or Kumara would do something like that

(PS- I though his point about movie budgets was very valid. What we see is only one side of the movie business. When a movie flops so many production houses, financers lose money and go to become bankrupt. take it from some one whose uncle was once a famous producer and after 2 movie had nothing.)

delivers on the promise or not... but i just don't like that quality in people... i could never see eye to eye with people who thought like that, since my high school days....!   πŸ˜›

yes, that was great.. he took over the project and never gave much credit to the the amol... i dunno, i just don't like that about him... why does that happen only with him, i wonder... but in any case... i wouldn't wish failure on the movie like some others...!  TongueTongue   i do hope it works at the box office... we need some good meaningful cinema... but aamir should know that he is not the only one who makes good movies, as he likes to project it...!!  TongueTongueTongue

a lot of people have high opinions about themselves, but they don't take their audience for granted... TongueTongueTongue   i guess that's the major difference between aamir and as you say, the other khans, kapoors or kumar.... πŸ˜‰TongueTongueTongue
Edited by Nuktaacheen - 13 years ago
actually i trust on Aamir and i will see this movie 1st day coz of Aamir