Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

||MiYaAT#1|| ~~Secret Of Life~~ (Page 95)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
You'd really rather be a guy, won't you? :P

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

You'd really rather be a guy, won't you? :P

Nope. Most guys freak me out. Some scare me, but physically am stronger to most so its easy hiding. I am happy being a female, girl shouts pink and everything so I keep off!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Speaking of pink, I'm wearing a pink shirt & cardigan right now. LOL Anyway, guys scare you? Honestly, guys annoy me. I mean, all my best friends are in some guy-related problem. One has a crush who has a girlfriend, one has a overinsecure boyfriend, one has a boyfriend who is older than her, and one can't get over her ex. D'oh
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Speaking of pink, I'm wearing a pink shirt & cardigan right now. LOL Anyway, guys scare you? Honestly, guys annoy me. I mean, all my best friends are in some guy-related problem. One has a crush who has a girlfriend, one has a overinsecure boyfriend, one has a boyfriend who is older than her, and one can't get over her ex. D'oh

They scare me in the sense - I don't know what'd become outta me if I just spend time with them, and I worry their futures. Stupid. Guys annoy me too, I couldn't find even one decent thing of a guy. Being a guy means a lot less tensions for a major part of your lives, being a girl and especially in India is beyond straight difficult. There's so much you're bound to conceal, it makes me go crazy.

Just one of my friends, an ex friend now, the supreme b*tch has a boyfriend and I make fun of them as much as I can.

Edited by -Kanky- - 21 January 2011 at 7:35am
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

They scare me in the sense - I don't know what'd become outta me if I just spend time with time, and I worry their futures. Stupid. Guys annoy me too, I couldn't find even one decent thing of a guy. Being a guy means a lot less tensions for a major part of your lives, being a girl and especially in India is beyond straight difficult. There's so much you're bound to conceal, it makes me go crazy.

Just one of my friends, an ex friend now, the supreme b*tch has a boyfriend and I make fun of them as much as I can.

Not really. I mean, I couldn't care less about all the norms & traditions in India about girls.. And besides, it's the 21st century, and I like living life MY own way. I don't really give a shit what others want or think ..It's MY life, and I will do what I want to do! Smile Besides, I don't live in India, for the major part of it. I'm 15 & I have spent around 7 years of my life outside India. 

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I totally get that. And you could say, I am one step ahead. I'm agnostic, I tell people 'let me breathe' if they find my T-shirts indecent and what-not but somewhere down the line, I know I am part of all this restriction and there's a while from my flee away session still left. So, bearing with it!

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I am totally short tempered in stuff like that. I get really pissed off at anyone who tries to tell me what to do. And that gets me in trouble with my parents too. :P
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
No wonder I fight day and night with Mama. Smile

Multiple aching, I gotta leave. See you later! Byee!

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index