Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

||MiYaAT#1|| ~~Secret Of Life~~ (Page 6)

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
can't believe she was asking him in her dream if it's really does she want toROFL

oh god save Misha please...ROFL

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I saw today's dream scene...
I am not liking them...!! Unhappy
Arghhh!! I want to like them...someone help me! Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Erm..I am liking them. I am waiting for the stage where I start lurving them! Embarrassed They keep on getting better with each & every episode, though.. Like, in the very first epi, they were .. okay! Yesterday they were.. sortof nice. But today, they were actually good!! I reckon they'd reach that OMG I LOVE THEM factor soon, very soon! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meekohey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I feel all this is going too fast! I cannot even feel Shaurya! I don't know who he is, his character is a big question mark!!
Misha is not a girl who loves a guy or goes gaga over him with his physical hotness yaar! Atleast that's what I thought...
Yes I liked yesterday, but today again I didn't quite like it!! I mean just three 3 scenes, and a dream of a kiss?Ermm A girl who didn't even thought about love before?? 
And even if I ignore that, I just dont seem to like them...this thing is just deteriorating Misha's character, I believe!! She doesn't even freaking know that guy that well...just met him once!! 
So far I am really not liking them... Broken Heart *cries hard* 
I hope they show something beautiful about them yaar...a proper scene that touches my heart!! what they are showing btwn them...its not loveeeeeeeeeee, and I am unable to respect them!!

They are not living upto their name...MiYa! Unhappy 

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 January 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AY_RHr4eVer

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice anks add me too if not for the couple's sake then for Priya's sakeBlushing Though i have to say their yesterday's scene was a biiiiig redemption over day before's I mean the guy redeemed himself a tiny bit in yesterday's scene and Priya as usual wasDay Dreaming
if only someone cn upload all mish scenes seperately i wld be able to regularly follow i just don't feel like actually sititng through the whole showLOL
btw did u make those sigs? if so then waay to go they r damn nice specially the solo priya one

blah blah blah!! You will have to see it man! Where would I vent out my frustration warna?? You have got to see it loons, coz I can't stop seeing as long as Priya is there...I don't know why...but she keeps me hooked to the show!!

You are probably going to kill me for this, but you know today when I was coming bk from school...I was like MiYa's love story could be MM-ish especially after I learned about the dream sequence and I was so excited!!Embarrassed I was like I will get my Indian version of MM!BlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming But I was wrong Broken Heart when I came back and saw the dream sequence, I was really disappointed! I don't know, but they are trying to show their chemistry...and uss chakkar mein they are ruining the character of Misha only...
I can't bear that!!

P-R-A-Y loons!! I dont want MiYa to be like those other SO couples!! Unhappy

PS: No offence to the fans of other SO couple with my last line! Tongue

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 12 January 2011 at 2:56pm

AY_RHr4eVer

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
plzzzzzz add me
i am going crazy 4 this couple
its so weird sometimes i am more crazy about the supporting lead couples than the lead couple
first it was KaPi and now MiYa
Shaurya is really hawt
my new hottie added to the list Wink
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Erm..I am liking them. I am waiting for the stage where I start lurving them! Embarrassed They keep on getting better with each & every episode, though.. Like, in the very first epi, they were .. okay! Yesterday they were.. sortof nice. But today, they were actually good!! I reckon they'd reach that OMG I LOVE THEM factor soon, very soon! Big smile

hmm... am loving their chemistry... specially after yests scene, they actually look good together... but as said in my old post.. and evn as nappy says, mishkoo's frst nazar pyaar? she doesnt even knw him.. lets leave tht aside.. lets go with not love, but clicking at the frst site.. dream scene... so soon? not mish yaar... shuru se she was shown with a tagline 'nt those kinds' and achanak se she acting like tia!
am nt at all comparing mish wit ashi... as u say anki.. dono same same par alag-alagLOL
par mish bhi aisi nahi thi... i guess 2 months r enuf for us to knw her...
nvm, their acting saved it yest... actually pw's acting!! as long as its her... am buying the frst nazar pyaar..Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ill akiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im soo happpy our own miya attttttttt..
i love miya im loving dem like hell...
yest scene was sooo ab..n duh uh..mujhse puche bina mera naam add karna tha!!!!!!!!!

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index