Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

||MiYaAT#1|| ~~Secret Of Life~~ (Page 36)

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ha ha i'd like if shaurya acts a lil pricey ...but yeah i hope they share a dance in the party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
well i dnt want misha to flirt bak..she shud gasp n be shocked at wats happening to her..lol i want her to feel special to mr hotness and fab abs..lol im too muchLOL

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi_mania

ha ha i'd like if shaurya acts a lil pricey ...but yeah i hope they share a dance in the party

Pricey .. as in?? Hard to get types?, attitude? Well .. he is the one who approached her, who helped her when she fell, so yeah I don't think he'll show any attitude as of now! Embarrassed

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
nooo shuarya shudnt act pricey..ussey apni casanova image ko maintain karna chahiye and shud be gallant enuf to tame the tomboy and make her flutter in her pink..whoops hot pink dress!

aki yaha bhi hotROFL
I AM TOO MUCH!

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_wacko

well i dnt want misha to flirt bak..she shud gasp n be shocked at wats happening to her..lol i want her to feel special to mr hotness and fab abs..lol im too muchLOL

Even that'd be amazing, Debs! I don't care what's going on as long as they two are dancing! Big smile Yeah..I know!, Misha is just like, totally bewildered about the happenings in her life..It'd be fun to see her narrowing her eyes and snapping back at him like she did in her dreams! LOL

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Even that'd be amazing, Debs! I don't care what's going on as long as they two are dancing! Big smile Yeah..I know!, Misha is just like, totally bewildered about the happenings in her life..It'd be fun to see her narrowing her eyes and snapping back at him like she did in her dreams! LOL

@bold: omggggggggg..LOLLOLLOLLOL yeshhhh dats gonna be ultra awesome!..bt frst make her fluter and gasp for normalityLOLLOL

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

nooo shuarya shudnt act pricey..ussey apni casanova image ko maintain karna chahiye and shud be gallant enuf to tame the tomboy and make her flutter in her pink..whoops hot pink dress!

aki yaha bhi hotROFL
I AM TOO MUCH!

Definately!! He is the only guy that can make Misha crazy ..so yeah, I totally want him to flirt, and I so totally wanna see Misha snapping back at him .. Being googy eyed at times is alright, but then, this is Misha we are talkin about! Not such a easy target, is she ?? Big smile

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
good niteyyyyyyyyy baby..nw im off! cya tmrw!

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index