Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

||MiYaAT#1|| ~~Secret Of Life~~ (Page 30)

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Originally posted by elizaa

@zee, can i call u tht?Wink
hopefully we get to see their scenes.. there r so many chars in this serial, and all r equally interesting...and time is so less....
pata nahi kis din, kiska scene nahi hoga...
and thankfully aaj kal, danish scenes r nt shown


Yeeaahhh u call call mee zee or anytin u lyk ! Embarrassed
Fingers crossed for MiYa scns !!! Hope we get 2 see dem everyday ! 
And  m very happy dat der are no danish scns !! More chncs for MiYa and ruhi ! Maybe ! LOL

u knw wht, aaj mujhe sabse best, evn more thn miya, i loved ruhi angad and kabir ending scene...
no... nt exactly more thn miya...
par phir bhi...
i looooooooooove kabir..... uske liye bhi koi supernatural chahiye if shaw is a wolfie!!
:P
ruhi ko utha liya angad ne!!!
LOL
and kabir had to help...agar ruhi invisible hoti toh id love to see the scene again and again...
dostana of kabir and ang...lol
mish was with sahw, nahi toh poori case leti woh kabeer ki!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Originally posted by elizaa

@zee, can i call u tht?Wink
hopefully we get to see their scenes.. there r so many chars in this serial, and all r equally interesting...and time is so less....
pata nahi kis din, kiska scene nahi hoga...
and thankfully aaj kal, danish scenes r nt shown


Yeeaahhh u call call mee zee or anytin u lyk ! Embarrassed
Fingers crossed for MiYa scns !!! Hope we get 2 see dem everyday ! 
And  m very happy dat der are no danish scns !! More chncs for MiYa and ruhi ! Maybe ! LOL

u knw wht, aaj mujhe sabse best, evn more thn miya, i loved ruhi angad and kabir ending scene...
no... nt exactly more thn miya...
par phir bhi...
i looooooooooove kabir..... uske liye bhi koi supernatural chahiye if shaw is a wolfie!!
:P
ruhi ko utha liya angad ne!!!
LOL
and kabir had to help...agar ruhi invisible hoti toh id love to see the scene again and again...
dostana of kabir and ang...lol
mish was with sahw, nahi toh poori case leti woh kabeer ki!!LOL


Wishhhh Mish wld have been derrr !!! ROFL
Soooooo muchhh ov funn naa ??!! Evil Smile  New love Blooming in town..  .kabir HeartAng. Ang Heart kabir !!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
But i dnt get it y sum ppl dnt like 'K' ??!! He iss sooo sweett yaar and he is not even playing negative character... He just likes Piya dats itt... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
@Elizaaaa- Have to gooo !! I'm toooo sleeepyy !! Sleepy But hope 2 see u 2moro azwell ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

@Elizaaaa- Have to gooo !! I'm toooo sleeepyy !! Sleepy But hope 2 see u 2moro azwell ! Smile

come bk soon,, a lot more to discuss on a sunday wer we dnt have our serials on!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

Navi_44 IF-Dazzler
Navi_44
Navi_44

Joined: 12 February 2009
Posts: 2728

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone I'm navi!
I seriously love Miya!! They are sooo cute! Misha just cracks me up when she daydreams about Shaurya!! Big smile Shaurya is sooo hot!! My god no wonder Misha dreams about him Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Joined: 24 May 2010
Posts: 4918

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Navi_44

Hey everyone I'm navi!
I seriously love Miya!! They are sooo cute! Misha just cracks me up when she daydreams about Shaurya!! Big smile Shaurya is sooo hot!! My god no wonder Misha dreams about him Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
hi  navi :)
welcome Smile
-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Sum1 here ??! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meeko

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Joined: 03 February 2009
Posts: 6769

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Sum1 here ??! 

zee... hoon na mein!!
just woke up.. chai with IF!!
AAH!! WHT A COMBI!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index