Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

||MiYaAT#1|| ~~Secret Of Life~~ (Page 17)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

Originally posted by manur

guyssssssssssssssssssss.....todays' episode is a must watch...
i watching it for the second already..just for miya......
i would like to see shaurya as wolf...it will be interesting ....let's see..what's in th future... 
hopefully he will be a wolfie....
looks like.. coz his entry is with the wolfies!!

I know! I was saying the same thing .. He enters when the wolves were supposed to enter, and break their own end of the treaty by crossing the riverline.  Though he doesn't  seem like a wolf as of yet.. but in the future, who knows!? Big smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 15 January 2011 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manurMeeko

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

i would like to see shaurya as wolf...it will be interesting ....let's see..what's in th future... 
hopefully he will be a wolfie....
looks like.. coz his entry is with the wolfies!!
yuppp he has a good body too ...i m sooo damn curioussss....but koi baat nai araaam se ..maxe lekar...

MeekoAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I know! A MiYa centric epi!! Big smile Exactly! I'm addicted to the show only because of Priya Wal. And now, MiYa! I don't think I'd have been putting on with the show if it wasn't for them! Big smile

i also started watching it just for priya wal...coz i started watching remix on youtube only some days before pykyek ....so i m enjoying remix n pkyek ek sathhhh.....wowww....DancingDancing
todays misha was looking amazing in that pink dress... n shaurya is amazing in her immaginationBlushingHeart....
i m curious ...what's in his mind?? is misha also troubling him???Day DreamingDay Dreaming

OMG! Bite me! No honestly.. ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS!? Same here! I started watching Remix only days after I started watching PKYEK! And that's only coz of Priya Wal!! And yeah, Karan Wahi too! Embarrassed Anyway, so yeah, I'm enjoying Remix & PKYEK side by side too! Big smile Do you like Yuvi in Remix!? Embarrassed And, what epi are you on !?!

Ahaa, his feelings are a complete mystery as of yet.. And that makes me like him more! Big smile

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 15 January 2011 at 10:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manur

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

OMG! Bite me! No honestly.. ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS!? Same here! I started watching Remix only days after I started watching PKYEK! And that's only coz of Priya Wal!! And yeah, Karan Wahi too! Embarrassed Anyway, so yeah, I'm enjoying Remix & PKYEK side by side too! Big smile Do you like Yuvi in Remix!? Embarrassed And, what epi are you on !?!

Ahaa, his feelings are a complete mystery as of yet.. And that makes me like him more! Big smile

karan wahi another hottie...Embarrassed  i like ther firendship in remix.... sometimes i start wondering...haye if they were couple theDay Dreamingr... but i like yuvi also....i ve seen some of their vms ..i m looking forward to their love track on remix...

n yeah shaurya mysterious guy.... don't know from where he has landed lolxx...but i m loving himHeart..n he seems a good actor too...so priya n he will rock...i m sure..Tongue

nishmapatel10Akankshaa.

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can't wait for these 40 minutes to pass!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile Kab ye 40 minutes beetenge and mujhe PKYEK dekhne ko milega!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smile
40 mins?
lol, main dekh rahi hoonn....
add chal raha hai!!
mishkoo dreams bout him
he in his towel saawariya avtaar, strips in front of her... and she yells..!!!!
bechaari mishkoo.. thinks she is ill..lolLOLEmbarrassed

OMG ! LOL.. Misha sacchi mein paagal ho gayi hai!! LOLLOL Full on crazy!! He actually strips? Stern Smile I guess I'll have to watch the show alone when nobody is watching with me! LOL
haan lol.. she actually dreams tht way!!!Embarrassed

manurAkankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

karan wahi another hottie...Embarrassed  i like ther firendship in remix.... sometimes i start wondering...haye if they were couple theDay Dreamingr... but i like yuvi also....i ve seen some of their vms ..i m looking forward to their love track on remix...

n yeah shaurya mysterious guy.... don't know from where he has landed lolxx...but i m loving himHeart..n he seems a good actor too...so priya n he will rock...i m sure..Tongue

Ahaa, I never saw Ranveer and Ashi as a couple! They are rockin friends! Especially when Ashi comes back from her London trip .. and she just goes and hugs him and goes like, ''Hey thakur!!'' EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wait..I don't wanna tell you anything you haven't seen before.. so temme what episode are you on ? Smile

Yeah.. He's hot, he's a good actor, and he's portraying his role perfectly! He is supposed to like Misha right now..but as ''just another girl''!! And I think he is doing that awesomely! Big smile
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! just saw the 2 miya scenes today....n am dead.....that scene in misha's room where she was imagining him was done so beautifully by misha Clap....I loved the way he was addressing her as darling constantly Embarrassed....n i  loved misha's expressions through out....n tracker was damn funny in it too LOL

n that scene in the party....haaaaiiiiii....that eyelock was awesome....these guys surely do have some chemistry btwn them...n it surely came across today Embarrassed......n my God Misha is looking sizzling hot or wat......she certainly deserved that grand entry considering her hotness quotient today Embarrassed....agar main ek ladka hoti....toh seeti zaroor bajaati uski entry peWink

I think this party will definitely have some more scenes of Miya....n am super excited to see them Embarrassed

manurAkankshaa.

manur Senior Member
manur
manur

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Ahaa, I never saw Ranveer and Ashi as a couple! They are rockin friends! Especially when Ashi comes back from her London trip .. and she just goes and hugs him and goes like, ''Hey thakur!!'' EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Wait..I don't wanna tell you anything you haven't seen before.. so temme what episode are you on ? Smile

Yeah.. He's hot, he's a good actor, and he's portraying his role perfectly! He is supposed to like Misha right now..but as ''just another girl''!! And I think he is doing that awesomely! Big smile

i m on episode 60.. had to stop watching it for some time coz of exams...
yesterday i saw a vm of ashi ...salvame.....it was so sad...painful....amazing vm... have u seen that?? 

yup...shaurya's dimple....so cute..n priya has same dimpleee....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index