Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

VERY, very smart, Dr. Surbhi!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Very, very smart, Dr. Surbhi!

When Laali faints, and Dr. Surbhi arrives to tend to her, she takes Shekhar aside and tells him that the strange things going on at the Loha house is causing Laali further stress, and she is not getting better at all. Instead, she is worsening, she tells him.ShockedAngryShockedAngry

And then Dr. Surbhi says something that is very divisive.  She says to him that it looks like "someone in the family does not want Laali to get better".
Shocked

If Dr. Surbhi is the one causing all the mischief in the Loha House, then I say, very, very smart Dr.  Surbhi.
ClapClapClapClap

With that one sentence, she has further caused everyone in the family to look at each other with suspicion.

Every time Dr. Surbhi comes, the more the denizens of the Loha House look at each other with distrust

And with that one sentence, she has lifted any suspicion from herself as well.

Very, very smart!
Clap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I agree, now i am almost certain that Dr Surbhi is behind all this. But then there must be someone else helping her because i am sure she cannot handle all these things herself. But then i dont think it is Rekha, Suman or RV  because i have noticed they all seem shocked when something happens. Could it be Gangia that is helping her? Confused She suddenly turned up today and led them to the room in which Madhav was found.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

I agree, now i am almost certain that Dr Surbhi is behind all this. But then there must be someone else helping her because i am sure she cannot handle all these things herself. But then i dont think it is Rekha, Suman or RV  because i have noticed they all seem shocked when something happens. Could it be Gangia that is helping her? Confused She suddenly turned up today and led them to the room in which Madhav was found.

I agree with you Purple4.  Check out my post titled:  Which one of the ten could be the real culprit?  I have discussed Gangiya there.
Big smile
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
no its not gangiya because why would gangiya help siddy's sis when gangiya was the one that got siddy kicked out of the house and blamed everything on her! i don't think she is that stupid! i think its somebody new thats doing this!!!!!!!!!! i mean like a new character maybe i don't know!
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Very, very smart, Dr. Surbhi!

When Laali faints, and Dr. Surbhi arrives to tend to her, she takes Shekhar aside and tells him that the strange things going on at the Loha house is causing Laali further stress, and she is not getting better at all. Instead, she is worsening, she tells him.Angry

And then Dr. Surbhi says something that is very divisive.  She says to him that it looks like "someone in the family does not want Laali to get better".
Shocked

If Dr. Surbhi is the one causing all the mischief in the Loha House, then I say, very, very smart Dr.  Surbhi.
Clap

With that one sentence, she has further caused everyone in the family to look at each other with suspicion.

Every time Dr. Surbhi comes, the more the denizens of the Loha House look at each other with distrust

And with that one sentence, she has lifted any suspicion from herself as well.

Very, very smart!
Clap
Clap

She is a smart cookie for having the suspicions left from her and put on the other members of the haveli. However at the same time she could also be considered more suspicious because of what she said. Why would she say something like that? Someone might suspect her as well as if she is trying to get rid of Laali out of the haveli.
Strange for a doc to tell Laali that her own home is not a good place to be.
She can tell the rest of the gang to keep a low profile and let Laali have her space to rest.

Okay another thing she provides an answer to the problem then why does she not provide a solution as to where should Laali be if not in her home....what kind of doc is she????
LOLLOL
LOL
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
I said It..Who ever the Person is ...She/he is being Portrayed so Smart Indeed By CV's...her game ,attacks ,Plan Are going in way that there is No clue & still harm that She/he wants by it....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top