India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal the Life of LTL !!! (Page 4)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Nothing much to add, as all of u said what was in my mind, except that i too would wish LTL will continue with mishaal till the show sees its logical end and we can cherish it for a lifetime.  Hoping nd praying our wishes come true.Smile
Coming to MR,  no words can match what i feel seeing him as he takes me in this rollercoaster ride with the highs nd lows of dutta's life.  Amazing as it is to know how one can be so touched by someone so deep. 

NO MISHAAL=NO LTL=NO COLOURS

Edited by brvr - 12 January 2011 at 1:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRmozart66-Huma-

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i loved mishal in his last show and was waiting to watch him again and as soon as i came to know that he would be part of LTL i started watching them and since then there has been no looking back . mishal is indeed the heart and soul of the show and cant imagine watching it without him . ur the best actor around so plzz stay back .

KavitaDRmozart66-Huma-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

IT is Mishal's perfomance as Datta has attracted so many viewers, he has got an opportunity to play such a complex character & he has created magic through his portrayal of Dattabhau, I want that magic to continue as long as LTL lasts, after watching his performance, he has raised our expectation so high that nothing & no one lower then that is accepted.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25KavitaDRmozart66-Huma-

Kalavati Senior Member
Kalavati
Kalavati

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Honestly.....He is very powerful & talented actor.........
we don't want 2 see anyone as DUTTA except Mishal.......

KavitaDRmozart66-Huma-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

Have I known love before? That is what I ask myself everyday, ever since I started watching this show. For me, a love story is only as amazing as its protagonists. Naku is meant to be the strong one in this show, but it is Dutta's emotionally withdrawn character I'm drawn to! All thanks to Mishal. He breathes and lives Dutta! The actor in him is so convincing that I have almost come to believe that a character called Dutta exists somewhere in Ratnagiri!

YEs, I ask myself again, have I ever loved before? All the silly heroes I've fallen for, are nothing compared to Mishal aka Dutta! As Dutta, he combines Darcy's arrogance with Rochester's gruff and tragic demeanour and Heathcliff's darkness! He is the perfect tragic hero, and with all his flaws he makes a better hero than all the pansies out there! Like I said before, he's on par with Darcy(sigh) on my list now.

Mishal has it in him. If he's been impudent and dared to dream, I think it is because he's got that attitude to make it big! Something tells me this guy is gonna go places as an actor! As Dutta, he's had me bewitched and befuddled, the way he juggles those emotions! His portrayal of Dutta, the half-child, half-man has me stumped. No other hero, no other daily soap hero has made me cry, or sigh in despair! Sometimes I wish I knew someone like him. And when he plays the part of a lover, sigh....do I need to say it? He makes me *swoon* with the intensity of his gaze. When he cries, I want to hug him tight, tell him things are gonna be alright. And when he smiles, oh boy, he makes me go crazy! I've been waiting, to see Dutta laugh, uninhibited! Sigh. Hope I get to see that! :(

Thank you, Mishal, for this wonderful gift. I'll always love you for giving me Dutta!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrykomal_w25RuyaKavitaDRdivya17-7sasha_1rama_2010mozart66divy609--Sia---Huma-

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Anu I agree wid u 100%
Mishal has given his all to the character we all love and know as Dutta Sriram Patil and that is only possible if he want to plz his fans therefor I don't think he will leave us at such a point in the story he is way too professional for that.
Let's sit back and enjoy LTL cuz I am sure Mishal is here to stay h.

KavitaDRmozart66-Huma-

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Hey Anu

Wonderful post..I have been a bit busy yesterday and so missed your posts..Mishal is the best thing that happened to LTL and even more so for me. My week nights are just not the same anymore.. I long for the clock to strike 8:30 to watch him, somehow blocking out my family's teasing comments and sometimes, oh-not-so teasing comments. I actually become deaf and blind to anything else when he is on screen.

I do not know when and how Dutta and Mishal merged into one for me. I started watching the show as I fell in love with the character Dutta. He is unique, fearless, has the strength to fight against all odds and most importantly for me, he calls a spade a spade and speaks his mind and of course with the added bonus of wearing his heart on his sleeve. I saw this man who had been jilted twice in love, struggling and fighting to not fall in love, but still falling in love with nakku. Mishal has single handedly raised the bar of acting in TV today. I have seen other actors 'acting' whereas Mishal turns into Dutta when he is on screen. I fail to understand where Mishal ends and Dutta starts, for me they are one and the same. The reality that Mishal is a separate unique individual hits me smack on my face when I watch his masti filled interviews and realise that he is a true artist as he has completely transformed himself to give us Dutta.

As you said, there are times when Dutta is upset, that I have wasted entire weekends moaning in pain and I have lived equally blissful days/nights with a silly smile plastered on my face thanks to Dutta being happy and content. Mishal is my Dutta and I cannot even for a micro second imagine another face to Dutta. Mishal comes across as a very sensible, intuitive and sensitive artist and I am sure he will not leave any of us. He will not take away Dutta from us. He cannot inflict any pain on us and leave us reeling in pain... that is just not Mishal from what I have seen/read/heard..he is emotionally bonded to Dutta just as much as us lot here and understands and feels our pain if something was to happen to Dutta... I don't know when Dutta stopped being a fictional character and became a part of my life.. it has made my life beautiful and taught me very valuable lessons in life.. I cannot thank Mishal enough for his absolutely wonderful sensitive portrayal of Dutta and for bringing so much cheer in my life.. there is no actor out there who can come anywhere close to doing Dutta..Mishal is the life and soul and back bone of this show and after giving us a year of Dutta which were filled with every possible emotion I am sure he will stay till the very end and give us beautiful memories that will stay with us forever.. which will bring a smile on our faces when we rememeber Dutta or shall I say Mishal..

Mishal...U r truly blessed and we are thankful you were the chosen one to play Dutta and for bringing us so much joy in watching you.. yes, you make me really proud.. you make me proud to say I am a huge admirer of your talent and hope you reach even more heights as Dutta and touch many more lives with your talent in life..

Vandu

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitadivya17-7KavitaDRshipsnotsorryCrystal29sasha_1rama_2010mozart66divy609--Sia--Sanely_Insane-Huma-stranger2rose

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
@vandu:

beautifully written dear!! anu just has to start a thread and all of us get so emotional and pour our hearts out! nahi?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

Go to top