India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal the Life of LTL !!! (Page 3)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Very good post Anu, without saying a word, he made me watch LTL, he made me subscribe to Colors for me he is LTL, Colors as I watch these two only for him, period !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduu-Huma-MrsKhan

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Anu wholeheartedly!! It has indeed become difficult to seperate Mishal from Dutta and vice-versa. He and his character Dutta are the life and soul of LTL which otherwise would have turned out to be quite ordinary. He has made it extraordinary for us! Hats off to Mishal for entertaining us and bringing life to the character of Dutta! NOBODY in tellywood or bollywood for that matter can bring Dutta to life like you do!!

Take a bow Mishal Raheja!! You have indeed arrived on the entertainment horizon and with a BANG!Big smile

Edited by mozart66 - 11 January 2011 at 10:34pm

kadduuFishfish-Huma-

desisisters Senior Member
desisisters
desisisters

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Well said Anu. Clap   I agree 100% with youStar

No one could have done Dutta so naturally as Mishal. I wish, hope and pray that Mishal stays with us until the end. Thank you so much Mishal for portraying Dutta so beautifully.  Hug

Please don't leave us!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduu-Huma-

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
thanks for the post Anu! I love your writing as it often mirrors a lot of things i feel but dont ever know how to put in words 

and thank you for leading our initiative in conveying our feelings to colors and LTL team and even Mishal!! Thanks for helping us channel all our efforts together by providing posts, petition and links. 

Yes Dutta as a character has grown in front of us... and we have all come to love him so dearly ... and all the credit goes to Mishal for the superb acting.... he is one of those people who can say things so subtly but they will still have an amazing impact!

I cant imagine LTL without Dutta(which as u said is now synonymous to mishal,,,, no one else can be dutta at least to me)

And I surely was having colors subscription for Laagi Tujhse lagan and Tasha.... if there is no Mishal means no Dutta means no Tasha and that will be end of watching LTL and colors for me as well ...

mozart66-bharti--Huma-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
@priya:

please mention this in your letters to Colors people. let them know you can un-subscribe their channel if our demands are not met with...

kadduu-Huma-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
FIRst ur post  ANu 
Even i cant forget the his entry 
he has something in it 
He wasnt try to be super hero or something 
FIrst hero ever i think who just got a slap by a goon at his entry scene
his amazing acting is that all matters 
I KNOw Anu even some times i feel like he isnt going 
PLus FEb main abhi time hai 
we can and we will change his decision :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

@priya:

please mention this in your letters to Colors people. let them know you can un-subscribe their channel if our demands are not met with...

have done that mozart Embarrassed

mozart66-Huma-

duttarpita Newbie
duttarpita
duttarpita

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hi my friends of IF,

Mishal Raheja belongs to the category of those actors like Manoj Bajpai, Atul Kulkarni, Irfan Khan : that's the elite group. They are not bothered to participate in so called DANCE REALITY SHOWS, very selective while taking up any project, tremendously talented people,not so called " CHOCOLATE BOYS " yet with a great appearence and rare beauty and above all extremely passionnate to " ACTING ".We can't judge them with "AWARDS". Mishal Raheja's hard work is visible in his each and every dialogue, each and every expression....

I strongly believe thatWITHOUT MISHAL RAHEJA AS DUTTA BHAU......LTL IS DEAD.....NO ONE , YES,I REPEAT , NO ONE CAN PORTRAY DUTTA BHAU AS BEAUTIFULLY AS MISHAL RAHEJA IS DOING. HE HAS PLAYED THE ROLE WITH SUCH A GREAT PASSION THAT I FEEL SOMETIMES THAT DUTTA BHAU IS NOT A CHARACTER IN A FICTION SERIAL BUT HE IS REALLY THERE AS A REAL LIFE PERSON!!! AND IT'S ONLY DUE TO MISHAL RAHEJA'S GREAT DEVOTION AND PERFORMANNCE AS DUTTA BHAU...

I HOPE THAT MISHAL RAHEJA REMAIN AS DUTTA.....NAKUSHA'S DUTTA.....

PLEASE CV'S, PLEASE MISHAL RAHEJA.........WE LOVE LTL  AS MISHAL DUTTA SHIRAM PATIL AND NAKUSHA'S ETERNAL LOVE STORY......DON'T GO MISHAL....TILL THE END OF THE SHOW...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1mozart66kiran255divy609-Huma-

Go to top