Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal the Life of LTL !!! (Page 2)

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Anu, 

So well said.....Dutta is Mishal and Mishal is Dutta.....

I too believe that Mishal cannot desert his fans in the middle....If we as viewers have become to attached to Dutta....Mishal ..who has lived Dutta..given life to him...would be too...attached to the role.....After all nothing is more closer to an artist than  his own creation..his art....Dutta is what he has made him...

I really hope our wish is fulfilled....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPnotsorryCrystal29kadduultl_fanmussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams-MeMyselfI

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Anu I agree with you completely.............

Thanks alot to Mishal Raheja for his Magnificent Performance in Laagi Tujhse Lagan.

We all love Dutta because of Him.

I am sure he will stay with us............Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPnotsorryCrystal29kadduushish15ltl_fanMelodiousDreamsSanely_Insane-MeMyselfI

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I agree!Star

He is a wonderful actor...He does all his scenes perfectly. Be it his don scenes, friendship scenes with baaji/Nakku, being serious or playful with nakku, realization scenes, his gadha type scenesLOL or being the perfect son with AS...anger, love, happiness....I can go on and on and on....Cannot even list all the scenes that are rushing into my mind when I think of each of the above emotions that Mishal has enacted so well with conviction and sincerity. Clap

I can never forget this actor and character. 

Edit: I too have hope that he will not leave..not when he knows how much his fans love him.

Edited by crystal_29 - 11 January 2011 at 2:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryltl_fankadduuMelodiousDreams-bharti---Sia---MeMyselfI

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
For me dutta was just a strong character penned on paper. MR breathed life into him and bought him to our screens. He is the guy who made us realize that even though dutta was the unconventional imperfect male lead he was still perfect for us. When he's not on the screen it's like something is missing and incomplete. Ltl is pretty lifeless. But whn he comes on screen he brings out the best in every acto sharing screen space with. For me in all of dutta his eyes do the talking. And the hardest but the best thing any actor can ever do is act through ther eyes. And mr does that and he does a mindblowingly fanbrilliastic job of it. The thing is when it comes to dutta sriram Patel only two words come to mind mishal raheja. For me mr started dsp made dsp this larger than life character. And he only has the right to call an end to dsp. A proper end not some ridiculous end he ia one of the few actors who by merely being in the same screen shot without saying or doing anything steals my attention   
He was the one who gave us those cheeky smiles the adorable frown and grumpiness the tears that mase us sad and the laughs that made us smile:)
So the minute he's out ltl is over for me :) as for mishal staying or going I'm just all is welling myself hoping for the best and expecting the worst.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AMANJPnotsorrykomal_w25ltl_fandivy609kadduuMelodiousDreams-bharti---Sia---MeMyselfI

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
From another post but sums up my thoughts on you Mishal and your character completely!

I love Dutta the character, I love Mishal as the actor who portrays it so brilliantly, that its like fish to water, Dutta being the fish and Mishal being the water who brings life to it. Take one out and the show will die, us the viewers without the water, and Dutta the character or the fish, who gets life thanks to the water - who is Mishal.

Mishal - please stay back on the show, we all love the way you portray the character, please don't let us down, when the show is at such a nice point, where there are many more layers to explore.
You are the best actor on TV today!

Edited by droopy_asleep - 11 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryGoodddivya17-7ltl_fanmussy.jamshedkadduushish15MelodiousDreams--Sia---MeMyselfI

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Pray Shiradi Baba whole heartedly. He will never let us down. He will do the miracle. Like how he saved the life of Dutta  in today's epi. Hope he changes the mind of CV18 and LTLPH and ofcourse our lovable Misha Raheja. Coz true love and affection and +ve prayers for other will never go in vain. Have faith. That what I am doing.

Love conquers all

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shivkundandivya17-7ltl_fankadduu-bharti--MeMyselfI

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah Anu totally agree with u ...thanx alot for the lovely postHug
Nobody could have done the role of dutta so beautifully yaar ...Mishal really rocks as dutta .....i cannot imagine anyone but only him as dutta ....i want him to stay until the last epi of the showThumbs UpHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduultl_fan-MeMyselfI

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
they say a picture speaks thousand things but in mishal's case,his eyes speaks thousand emotions.for me dutta shriram patil  is & will always be mishal raheja.Nobody can replace him.
He has given soul to dutta as character.
I sincerely pray to bappa that mishal only continue as dutta as long as they continue the show.
I know me being selfish here,but cant help just love him so much as dutta.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduultl_fan-MeMyselfI

Go to top