Mishal the Life of LTL !!!

Posted: 13 years ago

I have been time and again dissecting Dutta but let me take this moment and heap praises on Mishal Raheja.  I have to agree that if it wasnt Mishals amazing act, Dutta's character wouldve turned pale.  I sometimes wonder if there can be any actor as amazing as Mishal carrying Dutta?.  I seriously cant visualize anyone coming close to him in portraying Dutta. He is just one of a kind. His every act, every look, every smile and every breath ........... Its scintillating to say the least😳.  I mean when the guy looks sad, you go down into that gloomy world along with him. If he smiles it brightens up your life. His walk , talk and act.........No one can seperate Mishal from Dutta and Dutta from Mishal, Not even Mishal himself 😊.  I wonder when they both merged to be one and the same.

Its amazing to see an actor grow so strong and deep in the last one year. I still remember the first episode when I saw Dutta. He seemed powerful yet ordinary. But today when I see him, he feels powerful inside out and credit goes to Mishal and Mishal alone for being so good at his performance day-in, day-out for the past one Year.

I strongly believe that he isnt going to leave Laagi and let his fans down. He I feel is here to stay till the end. Lets cheer him up friends and let him know our love for his amazing acting poweress. He deserves the best of the words out there , so please put forward your love in the form of words for this amazing actor who has been entertaing us for the last one year. 

He is the best thing that happened to Laagi and He is indeed the Life and soul of this show.

Ur comments..........😊

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 13 years ago

Thanks Anu for the post;

Honestly the positivity in me also believes that Mishal will not leave.  He loves his fans and we love him.  Thank you Mishal for being our Dutta...only you can be our Dutta.πŸ‘
Totally agreed Anu
Dutta and MR are bound to each other..I did mention in other post they can't be seperated they are so entangled to eachother ....I am quiet positive that Mishal will stay here till the end of the show and will make this journey more beautiful !!!

@Anu-Reddy

Mishal, to me, belongs to that elitist club of artists often referred to as actor's actor. Being able to defer to a director's vision of a character and in turn internalise the same and project it in his own mould is the rare feat that Mishal would have achieved on his third outing on TV. The audience cannot stop but be drawn by Mishal's portrayal of Dutta where gore meets beauty; innocence meets chilling cynicism and yet does not put us off because of the careful home work and nuanced juxtaposition of real life character studies in imaginative situations. Mishal on screen spells magic and Dutta permeates our lives and imagination because of him.

The very fact that we have not heard anything from Mishal or the PH after last week's uproar gives me a strange but uplifting kind of hope that he may respond to so much love and just surprise us by being Dutta right to the end of LTL. 😳
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Agree with you 100% Anu...If it wasn't for Mishal, LTL might never have been popular...I love, love, love him..😍....he just rocks Dutta...

hoping to see him in LTL until the very end...I am sure he wont leave his fans disappointed and will stick around until the show is finished..😊
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
Totally agree with you πŸ‘......this is what I always say - whether Mishal stays in LTL or not, I will never forget his amazing contribution to LTL and to our lives! He has definitely given us a lot, and I will never forget him, his acting or LTL. I will always remember LTL as a soulful love story which I might never see ever again 😭....so whatever his decision might be, I'll always respect it and wish him all the best in whatever he does in life πŸ‘πŸΌ.....uske liye sach-much dil se dua nikalti hain.....hope he reaches the top in whatever he does! But at the same time I wish he stays in LTL for atleast couple of months more 😳....even I cant imagine LTL without Dutta/Mishal .....nobody in tellywood/bollywood can replace Mishal!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
agree with u anu...LTL is what it is 2day becos of dutta...his character is reali strong n cudnt hav been portrayed as wel as mishal has...n nw no1 can tke mishal's place in tht shw
Anu, 

So well said.....Dutta is Mishal and Mishal is Dutta.....

I too believe that Mishal cannot desert his fans in the middle....If we as viewers have become to attached to Dutta....Mishal ..who has lived Dutta..given life to him...would be too...attached to the role.....After all nothing is more closer to an artist than  his own creation..his art....Dutta is what he has made him...

I really hope our wish is fulfilled....
Anu I agree with you completely.............

Thanks alot to Mishal Raheja for his Magnificent Performance in Laagi Tujhse Lagan.

We all love Dutta because of Him.

I am sure he will stay with us............πŸ˜ƒ
I agree!⭐️

He is a wonderful actor...He does all his scenes perfectly. Be it his don scenes, friendship scenes with baaji/Nakku, being serious or playful with nakku, realization scenes, his gadha type scenesπŸ˜† or being the perfect son with AS...anger, love, happiness....I can go on and on and on....Cannot even list all the scenes that are rushing into my mind when I think of each of the above emotions that Mishal has enacted so well with conviction and sincerity. πŸ‘

I can never forget this actor and character. 

Edit: I too have hope that he will not leave..not when he knows how much his fans love him.
Edited by crystal_29 - 13 years ago