Its You with whom I share the true me,
Your gentle caress sets my soul free
Your guiding light shows me the way,
Your innocent smile brightens up my day,

Whenever I stumble,when confusions hover my life,
You hold my hand and ease the strife,
Being with you I feel safe,
     Safe in the paradise of you and me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunjan's Pov:

Within the depths of my soul,
I will live and breathe for you.

Sadness dwells inside you;
You have nothing to fear,

for I am next to you.
I can feel your sadness;

Let me be sad for you,
so you will feel love once again.

Worry not about life,
let me worry for you.

I'll be there when you fall,
to catch you and say I Love You..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! a big huggg to all from my side.Hug It has been such a long time that I posted something on the forum.But guys this is something I cudnt have left, for anything in the world...coz this is one of my most favourite sg moments of mjht.
The day all of us were not expecting anything much on sajan...but still we got it...just like an icing on the cake!!Wink

This is one SG moment I think all the sgians cherish....for it defines the essence of sg in true terms.On the day of their wedding, sam says to gunjan that,
'when she is with him...he has nothing to fear
'.Embarrassed And this is one scene which actually proves his statement to be so right.Embarrassed BlushingThis is the scene guys where samrat comes to meet gunjan on the terrace just two days before the mayur marriage...when he is all messed up...alll confused and consumed in angerOuch...As He knows that his mom is trying to come back in his life. The lady who abondoned him when he needed her the most...who left him all by himself at an age that was too tender to strive alone. She left him alone when he was too young to know the realities of the world...at an age when he was far fetched from the earthly ills.
And now after giving him years of grudging and suffering she wanted to come back...come back to his lyf. He hated her...his mom...but at the same time he cudnt even understand that why he is so much affected by her come back. An unexplained fear overpowered his heart. ConfusedOuch Unable to comprehend his own feelings n confusions he comes to her...his light...his hope...the girl who understood him more than himself...his best friend...his guide...his chahsmishEmbarrassedBlushing. He calls her @terrace and spills out all his  fear...all his anger...his confusions everything in front of her. She hears him patiently and instantly understands the vulnerability dwelling inside him.Ouch She can see the uneasiness in his ways...can hear sumthing breaking inside him and piercing him within.  She calms him down n makes him understand that dere is no need for him to be so worried...so messed up. She makes him realize dat dere is no need for a child to fear from facing his own mother.
She makes him understand...that just like every bruise has to be exposed to the momentory pain n uneasiness of a medicine for it to heal...he too need to go thru this pain for a better n a brighter life...for he cant run away from all the things he fear...for once every wound needs to be medicated to allow it to heal.
Though still not clear abt what to feel n what to do, he is atleast assured of her presence...of her shelter.He atlast feels calm n releived.He knows that she is there for him...with him...forever.Embarrassed He promises to her that he will do whatever she tells...as she is the only one he can blindly trust...and trust more than himself. He promises that just for her he will meet his mom and try to give their relationship another chance.  With his words, she understands that the healing process within him has begun...and thus a smile lightens her lips. She knows he is still confused...but she also knows that he will do it.!! Tongue And thus feeling every inch of the vulnerability accumalated inside him...she gently gathers him into the shelter of her warm embrace....EmbarrassedBlushing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A true mate always knows when his friend needs a hug"

Edited by princessyashika - 11 January 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXzobsheh358674Komal_Chaudharymjhtian94SIZZZLERangelshysurbhi_005itzMYattitude1gunjan7SwaNia_2ayesha_80XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX.VanishingDream.MohitzPari.aashizin

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
OMG yashi! Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Those  poetic lines wer just soo PERFECT for THIS Sajan scene yaar.. Day Dreaming Clap  Clap  How come i missed this post.. Angry LOL 

Now u revived all the memories.. Day Dreaming  Theway Samrat was feeling so low, soo disturbed because of the surprise arrival of his mom..  Ouch  And when he was low emotionally, he just needed ONE person's shoulder and support.. Where he can let go all his vulnerabilities.. Embarrassed  And that pillar was HIS Chashmish.. Embarrassed

The way she made him understand the brighter side of the situation..  Showed him a lighter side of the dark picture.. Embarrassed Simply made me think that How come two people communicate sooo well like these two.....? Embarrassed How come everytime, They TALK and clear out their confusions..? Have a heart to heart convo and THATS IT! Problem solved! LOL Cool 

I simply loved this side of my Sajan.. The true definition of soulmates.. Embarrassed And their HUG was soo meaningful because through this hug, he surrendered his weaknesses to HER.. And she provided him the needed support by hugging him tight.. Blushing LOL  That she would always be there by his side.. Embarrassed As his guiding star.. Embarrassed

Lovely post yashi! Hug Hug 

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 January 2011 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_ChaudharyMalika

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
updated.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
hey yashi first of all wonderful post seriously u made us to recall those wonderful moment of our sajan ClapHugseriously we never expected such a moment our sajan at that time bcz no any hints in precap LOL but it was treat to watch our januable sajan as best friend here ,u know in first date gunjan took promise from him whenever u need any help or any complain u will come to me as best friend not as ur GF or lover and he always kept his promise in every need any advice he always came to her for help indeed she was his guide line as best friend whether he liked it or not she always gave him true path to go ahead in his life always bcz she always knew he will def understand her pov at that point 

samrat got neglected and painful  childhood and vulnerable without parents 's love but she always knew that in his heart's one side there is one willing to get his parents love back  and that night he poured out his heart his anger his frustration his pain it was his love which made him to outburst in form of anger his hurt feelings and she managed to make his understand her pov made him to realize  he always wanted , in anger he did hurt her and she healed him with her mom's return to grab chance to once talk to her to pour out his feeling to his mom , he was confused to find out his feeling but she gave him confidence i am always with u and for assurance she hugged him Embarrassed and he decided to meet his mom only bcz of U 

she always knew he can do anything for HER for his CHASHMISH he always trusted her more than himself and it was the best thing in their relationship , their relationship 's foundation was friendship pure, connected with their soul and heart 

thanks a tone yashi for this wonderful post ClapHug

Edited by aashizin - 12 January 2011 at 5:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
edited sweety Big smile

Edited by aashizin - 12 January 2011 at 5:34am
1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hey Dear awesome post ClapClap..very well writtenThumbs Up............U refreshed all my memories of Mjht and SajanDay Dreamingthanks Hug........................and The poetic lines U have Written in the beginning is Superb............Thumbs UpClapSamrat's POv Poem And Gunjan POV Poems  are Excellent , just Beautifull ClapClapI loved reading them a lotSmile...........

U write very beautifull poems  Thumbs Upand I love reading your poems very much........SmileSo pleasee Do write more poems DearSmile............
itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
just an amazinggggggggggggggggggggg post dear
lovely
n after ages yar

really u have left nothing for me to say

sajan roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
n keep writting
waiting for ur next post
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz